CNN's Larry King exits after 25 years

CNN's Larry King exits after 25 years

There are 2 comments on the Black Hills Bandit story from Dec 16, 2010, titled CNN's Larry King exits after 25 years. In it, Black Hills Bandit reports that:

King, 77, said this summer he would "hang up his nightly suspenders," ushered to the door by a struggling network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Hills Bandit.

Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Why wait until the summer leave now...it's long overdue. He backs off of asking the really important questions.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Richmond, VA

#3 Dec 17, 2010
Larry King is not a political pundit. He's a interviewer, a nice guy interviewer who respects his guests. That's why he was able to get the most awesome selection of entertainers and politicians over the years. Personally, I'm sad to see him go. He literally knows (or knew) EVERYONE. He is an incredible source of stories and anecdotes about the people he's known or worked with over the years, most of which are no longer with us. Hopefully he'll be writing a book soon and sharing more of the stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Host Sep '17 Connie still 1
Tyra Banks Sep '17 Teri ann 2
News Mel B dumps water on Simon Cowell on a Americaa... Aug '17 Who Watches This 1
AGT Golden Buzzer A Mistake, Penalizes Contesta... Aug '17 Analytics 1
Celine Tam (Jun '17) Jun '17 AGTFANOH 1
News Jerry Springer to ASU's Honey Beez: 'Just enjoy... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Barbara Calhoun 1
News Melania Trump told Donald: Dona t do Howard Ste... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FoolMeTwice 2
More from around the web