Webster woman swallows nerves- and sw...

Webster woman swallows nerves- and swords- on America's Got Talent

There are 6 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Webster woman swallows nerves- and swords- on America's Got Talent. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

The NBC show America's Got Talent was in New York City looking for new acts. That's when a Webster woman got the chance to audition to be on the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Oliver Closov

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
She can swallow my sword any time.
Ivana H Umpalat

Victor, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Hey oliver, hee heee heee heee heeee
I get it, but it is more like a pocket knife
Panama Red

East Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
I thought she moved to New Yawk City.
Had some loser boyfriend.
Crazy Face Pete

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2011
I should go on that show. My tick is to scare balls off a pool table just by looking at it.
K Cornell

Victor, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
I know a guy whose talent is to scare away pitbulls from his house because of the dirt and mold.

he can also can do breakstands in his carport
Yank Thewingsoff

East Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
you've got ticks on yer scary balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesotans advance on 'America's Got Talent,' ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Retired Promoter 1
News Scoop: Live with Kelly and Michael on Abc - Mon... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Eugene 1
might someone know... (Oct '14) Oct '14 glenawil 2
News 'AGT' 2014 music: Could Howard Stern by right? ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 buddy 2
Americas Got Talent (Sep '14) Sep '14 Susie 1
News 'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Re... (Sep '14) Sep '14 allgodsarefalse 1
News Jack Osbourne reveals baby news (Oct '11) Sep '14 Kmh 2
More from around the web