Piers Morgan tapped for CNN show

Piers Morgan tapped for CNN show

There are 7 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Piers Morgan tapped for CNN show. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

It's official: Piers Morgan is in as CNN's new Larry King. After months of speculation, CNN announced Wednesday that Morgan, a British tabloid journalist, will slide into the "Larry King Live" 9 p.m. time slot and host a talk show starting in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

fhdngffj

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2010
mhjf
okSooooooowhattt ttt

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Sep 10, 2010
alrighty then?

will the show be called

peirs sitting in for Larry king show or will it be the
Peirs morgan show?
I say the peirs Morgan show
if LK retires so should his name
no beating around the bush ay???
okSooooooowhattt ttt

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Larry King Peirs Morgan show?
ronan

Sheffield, UK

#4 Sep 10, 2010
So, if CNN felt obliged to recruit a Brit for its famous chatshow instead of one of its nationals, can he conclude that America hasn't got talents?
Nick

Jamestown, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2010
I have to start out by saying that I am by no stretch of the imagination a fan of Piers Morgan. But he may be a better choice for CNN and do better than the other new CNN talk show host former NY Governor john, errr I mean Eliot Spitzer.
pass the sick bucket

UK

#6 Sep 11, 2010
I' glad you have you now have to put up with that dumbed down smug faced git. Enjoy him.
queenbritneyspea rs

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 16, 2010
what does this has to do with britney's topix forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Host Sep '17 Connie still 1
Tyra Banks Sep '17 Teri ann 2
News Mel B dumps water on Simon Cowell on a Americaa... Aug '17 Who Watches This 1
AGT Golden Buzzer A Mistake, Penalizes Contesta... Aug '17 Analytics 1
Celine Tam Jun '17 AGTFANOH 1
News Jerry Springer to ASU's Honey Beez: 'Just enjoy... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Barbara Calhoun 1
News Melania Trump told Donald: Dona t do Howard Ste... (Oct '16) Oct '16 FoolMeTwice 2
More from around the web