Landau: I cant let nothin stop me

Sep 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. of Logan hugs 11-year-old singer Anna Graceman after the pair found out they would both be heading to the Top 10 on "America's Got Talent." Murphy performs again on Tuesday; the show begins at 9 p.m. on NBC.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2011
11nov

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

I love this guy. He sings beautifully.
oh yea

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

He is great!!! Please vote for him. He needs every vote he can get.
Landau fan

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Voted on all our phones last week! Everyone remember to vote by text, phone & online!!
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

He's been my favorite since Day 1.
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

The four finalists should be Landau along with Illuminate, Poplyfe and the magician.
Sad

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Jammer Man wrote:
The four finalists should be Landau along with Illuminate, Poplyfe and the magician.
instead of magician it will be the silhouettes
Cat Bird

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Landau fan wrote:
Voted on all our phones last week! Everyone remember to vote by text, phone & online!!
Please explain how it works. I've never seen this show. When can you vote? For how long? How?

Thanks.
Unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Landau is one class act. Did you see his concern for little Anna when he was voted into the final instead of her? He didn't cheer for himself he showed concern for Anna.. It was very touching...

I hope he wins the whole thing.. Besides being a fabulous singer he has a good caring soul.

Thank you Landau for showing us that it's not an "All About Me" world after all.
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Landau is a class act. I hope he wins it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••