Grimm wins a million dollars on AGT

Sep 17, 2010 Full story: Picayune Item 6

When Michael Grimm, the Waveland blues singer, first appeared on June 1 on national television, he said that if he won a $1 million prize, he would use a portion of it to "get my grandma out of that trailer in Picayune, Miss." Grimm can now fulfill that promise.

Full Story
lindy47307

Muncie, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
i was so happy micheal won i voted for him 10 times everytime, he truly is a good man, with a good heart i live in indiana and i am so happy for him and his family
Hahaha

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2010
He is a great singer! I'm glad he won, but I believe the girl was a better singer. I just think they would have had a harder time placing a 10 yr old in a Vegas act! Which means maybe the show doesn't TOTALLY use the publics phone in votes.

I would buy tickets to either show in the future!
lindy47307

Muncie, IN

#3 Sep 18, 2010
oh no i believe micheal won it fair and sq i believe the people didnt believe she belonged in vegas, i know i wouldnt spend money to see her, although she will have a great future as a opera singer, if you like that kind of singing
Lizyy

Iasi, Romania

#4 Sep 23, 2010
i'm glad that Michael won too....watch all America's got Talent here http://worlds-talents.blogspot.com
sheila

Sherwood, AR

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
He is a great singer! I'm glad he won, but I believe the girl was a better singer. I just think they would have had a harder time placing a 10 yr old in a Vegas act! Which means maybe the show doesn't TOTALLY use the publics phone in votes.
I would buy tickets to either show in the future!

I think both were about the same, Only thing is that I don't think everybody likes or listens to opera
lindy47307

Muncie, IN

#6 Sep 26, 2010
hey micheal if you see this iam going to try to come to indianapolis to see you when you all
ill be the grandma waving at you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

America's Got Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might someone know... Oct '14 glenawil 2
'AGT' 2014 music: Could Howard Stern by right? ... Sep '14 buddy 2
Americas Got Talent Sep '14 Susie 1
'America's Got Talent' (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Re... Sep '14 allgodsarefalse 1
Jack Osbourne reveals baby news (Oct '11) Sep '14 Kmh 2
2 celloists Sep '14 berrisch 1
Mara Justine AGT Sep '14 JustMyOpinion 1
More from around the web