Jennifer Lopez to Play Carmen Sandiego

Jennifer Lopez to Play Carmen Sandiego

There are 1 comment on the National Ledger story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Jennifer Lopez to Play Carmen Sandiego. In it, National Ledger reports that:

J Lo "plays a real estate agent who finds that a little larceny may in fact be in the cards for her." Jennifer Lopez is set to star in the film adaptation of computer game turned animated TV series 'Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?' The 'American Idol' judge will produce and reportedly take on the lead role of ACME detective agency worker ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Bog me je drzao ceo dan. Pricao mi je da ljudi mogu da manipulisu ljudima,mislima. Ceo dan. Ne znam zasto Amerikanci zele da me ubiju. Sta su sve ljudi pricali?! Dobio sam uvredljivu sliku preko Face Book. Ne moze covek da manipulise mislima. Ostavite me da zivim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could Nikki Sixx be the Third a oeAmerican Idol... (Jul '17) Jan 23 fogsweptglade 2
News Kelly Clarkson: Fame is tough (Feb '15) Jan '18 True Dat 4
News Haley Reinhart Eliminated from 'American Idol' (May '11) Nov '17 Miguel 26
News Kelly Clarkson had fling with Justin Guarini (Feb '14) Jul '17 American Sows 8
News ABC announces revival of - American Idol' next ... (May '17) May '17 What a Waste 1
News Carrie Underwood's Home Hit by Tornado Storm in... (Mar '17) Mar '17 April Dawn 6
News The Grammy "Loophole" that Allowed Kelly Clarks... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Faloola Chong 1
More from around the web