Dr. Luke Reportedly New "American Idol" Judge

Aug 26, 2013 Full story: WMGL-FM North Charleston

It appears the judges' panel for the 2014 season of American Idol is all set. E! News reported that producer Dr. Luke has "officially signed on" to join Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez at the judges' table.

Full Story
Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Jenny ...just take a lie detector test.The world is us.If you want.I do not want another girl something.I can not think of at the end of the lesson.Just lie detector.Enjoy Jenny.The world is us.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#2 Aug 27, 2013
The first question to me and detector:"They're connected."jenny, the world is us.If you want to be my girlfriend.Understand Jenny?

Rb RECORDS

UK

#3 Aug 27, 2013
I'm with another girl does not even want to try toputting on a show and I will ask the hackers!One day you will say:"Rade Rade ... we found a detector."On the other girl does not even want to think about it.The most powerful woman in the world.Jennifer.That's it.On the other girl I do not plan to even try.Not even to tell her it was not anything.That's the whole story of all.Many instructive stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Underwood debuts brand new song at Salut... (Apr '14) Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 7
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov 19 Big mike 7
Jennifer Lopez admits being diva hurt relations... Nov 16 Big mike 11
Clay Aiken Loses North Carolina House Bid Nov 6 Huh 2
James Durbin Concert In Santa Cruz Up In Air (May '11) Nov 6 conon 7
American Idol Promo: Are Past Winners the Secre... Oct 31 Big mike 2
Jennifer Lopez performs 'Booty' live on 'Fashio... Sep '14 Big mike 2

American Idol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE