Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vil...

Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music video that's breaking records

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from Aug 28, 2014, titled Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music video that's breaking records. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Nicki Minaj arrives at the MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014, in Inglewood, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

shakey

Warrenville, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2014
they should react the way they have.....she's acted like trash from day 1 and how any parent would let their kid watch or buy her music is beyond me. vile doesn't begin to describe her video or the way she behaved on stage at the vma's and now every up and coming singer, like ariana grande, will be sexualized by their record labels to promise them fame and notarity. twerking? in my day they called it dry humping (excuse my language). i'm no prude, but this is just filth. you didn't see celine dion behave this way and look at her fame and talent. today it's fashionable to behave like a low life. i feel sorry for all these singers/rappers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American idol Top 100 May 3 mwk89 1
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Rose Waves An A... Apr 13 Faloola Chong 1
News Top Story'American Idol' crowns 15th and final ... Apr 9 Fact Checker 6
A Little Too Much From Jennifer Lopez Apr 8 Justin 1
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter Takes Epic Easter Pic... Apr '16 Faloola Chong 1
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta performs 'Don't ... Apr '16 GRM 1
News The Clean Cut: David Archuleta p... Mar '16 Djafan 1
More from around the web