Carrie Underwood debuts brand new song at Salute The Troops event

There are 7 comments on the Apr 8, 2014, KC101.3 FM Connecticut story titled Carrie Underwood debuts brand new song at Salute The Troops event. In it, KC101.3 FM Connecticut reports that:

We always knew Carrie Underwood had a remarkable voice, but she's taken it to a completely new level.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KC101.3 FM Connecticut.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Apr 8, 2014
So it looks like Carrie Underwood is making a new song called Keep Us Safe. Anyway, Carrie Underwood better make pop music after she was pregnant and having a baby. Pop music really needs Carrie Underwood. Listen up, MTV, have Carrie Underwood perform Keep Us Safe at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Carrie Underwood must quit her country music career and moved on to pop music. Don't you think, Carrie Underwood? Pop music is definitely a new level of music instead of making more country music.
Carrie underwood

Germany

#2 Apr 9, 2014
I HATE New Days wrote:
So it looks like Carrie Underwood is making a new song called Keep Us Safe. Anyway, Carrie Underwood better make pop music after she was pregnant and having a baby. Pop music really needs Carrie Underwood. Listen up, MTV, have Carrie Underwood perform Keep Us Safe at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Carrie Underwood must quit her country music career and moved on to pop music. Don't you think, Carrie Underwood? Pop music is definitely a new level of music instead of making more country music.
thank you so much
Faloola Chong

Sheffield, UK

#3 Apr 9, 2014
I can't decide who's WORSE

Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood?

I'm feeling QUEASY just THINKING ABOUT IT
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Carrie underwood wrote:
<quoted text>thank you so much
You're welcome. I hope you can perform your next upcoming song at the next upcoming MTV Video Music Awards. You need pop music for your next album so that way pop listeners will hook up your music.
Carrie Underwood

Albania

#5 Apr 10, 2014
I HATE New Days wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I hope you can perform your next upcoming song at the next upcoming MTV Video Music Awards. You need pop music for your next album so that way pop listeners will hook up your music.
thank u so much I like It
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#6 Apr 11, 2014
You're welcome. Anytime.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#7 Nov 20, 2014
Carrie Overratedwood makes great addition in no talent market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'American Idol': Watch Harry Connick Jr., Quent... Apr 17 Vivian Brown 1
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... Apr 16 Love ya Jen 2
News 'American Idol': Is it over? Apr 16 Schnooki 2
News Reba McEntire: Kelly's living the dream Apr 16 Trixie Trouble 1
News Kelly Clarkson gives husband a triumphant smooc... Apr 14 Whiny1 5
News 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week... Mar '15 Sleepingboy 38
News 'I don't care if my daughter is gay': Kelly Cla... Mar '15 Fanny Batter 1
More from around the web