Can J.Lo and Will.i.Am Save American ...

Can J.Lo and Will.i.Am Save American Idol? Not Unless the Show Follows These 4 Simple Rules

There are 2 comments on the TVLine story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Can J.Lo and Will.i.Am Save American Idol? Not Unless the Show Follows These 4 Simple Rules. In it, TVLine reports that:

American Idol has been headed straight for an iceberg the last couple of seasons - a secret to no one except, perhaps, key executives at Fox and Fremantle Media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TVLine.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Aug 8, 2013
The definition of time.I show that the hackers to steal it.rob the poor and give Parker the rich.This phenomenon exists in the comics and such a person is called SUPER HIK.A person who steals the poor and giving the rich.A laughingstock.The whole of Europe has been reading this comic.I think I was the hacker I would immediately commit suicide.A laughingstock.The FBI knows the definition and ostakje top sicret.Other people live in an enigma.I do not zniv an enigma.I told you.I know people who rule the world.Probably 2
Hackers.The vision of the ideal enemy.God.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Aug 8, 2013
E and I'm stupid.It happens.Hahahahah ...Jenny ...Trying to get you to like me.A new definition of time.That's what I blurted out.If you hear that I know it flopped.I want you to like me.Because ... this is a prime definition.And the FBI?Well let me arrested.will not kill me but I will be arrested.All I want is to pass through.I?The world is us.Osama bin Laden was always talking about God.Tesla does not have nothing to evező the manipulation of minds.And Bin Laden is dead, and I reached that you are now standing around him because I believe that there is no manipulation of the mind of man.Only God.2He died for love, if it should happen and the big question is whether you'll be liked this ALAN FORD in this edition.hahahahhahahahahah ...I do not care how many would be popular.only goal you're my world and us.STEREO MC and I have not combined.Jenny ...The truth is more interesting!Lies do not exist!STEREO MC.It turns out that Europe flies Jennifer.It's not true.So ...The FBI said 3It means you do not trust.Play it!Why should I create and STEREO MC somethin man can not be trusted.Hahhah ah hahahahaha .......Crazy stuff.Not that I'm not afraid of dying but I know 2I know them.but, drink pills because I needed a little bit of drugs or alcohol to keep me sane while pushing the pills medication and it turns dull.There's your game.A new definition of time.What it says in Wikipedia is not realistic.Osama bin Laden.I cried when he collapsed World Trade Center.But his statements I get the strength to declare your love.Are people waiting for us?;)I know how powerful Jenny!I know everything, but you're as beautiful as an angel.Queen.The most attractive woman in the world.I know that jenny.We will see what will be realized.Have a nice day and week, and every day you're fine.Definition time!!Will appear.someone will have to steal it but I was still applying to you and you.If no one will steal it is to write here, so let me put in Wikipedia.I wasted so top secret.Oh my God.To give you a video of how a sparrow trying to advise me and to talk.And cocoa provocitra me as a man.I thought robots.hahhah ah hah ah ....I called the police in New York, half alarmed the world.Hahahha ...Moving medicines.I do not have any other narcotic.I'll write you a definition of time that does not exist in Wiukipedia.So let me steal a FBI shows and money.Moving medicines.These are medicines for serious sizofrenie and Drug Administration placeddrug that people hooked and keep them regularly drank.I do not know where I got the idea that the FBI to kill me.Arrest, neuropsychiatry, 16, Department of dudske violations.If I messed something badly and I talked about ghosts and demons.That crazy animals that are associated with the papyri ekipta.You know the Egyptian papyri and people with bird head.These drawings are the old lot.No one knows what that is drawn in ancient Egypt when I made that connection, I wrote a book.I believe that I have deciphered.Forgive me people.I'll give you a definition of time so if you want to put mein Wikipedia, and to get into history.But hackers show the image of the thief.Oh, anything.Remains pinned aMoR arrows.I do not know what to do.All my meat head.Who is not in love with Jennifer? ;)I'll see if this is the secondFBI shows 3 hahahhahahaha ...Rb RECORDS SHOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 5 Kelly Clarkson ballads Sep 2 Wendy Hoopla 1
News Kelly Clarkson wins the first American Idol in ... Sep 2 Mimosa Mbengwe 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Kelly Clarkson Seen for the First Time Since We... Jun '16 Faloola Chong 1
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) May '16 Capt Steven C Borsse 8
American idol Top 100 May '16 mwk89 1
News Kelly Clarkson's Daughter River Rose Waves An A... Apr '16 Faloola Chong 1
More from around the web