Will Lazaro Arbos be the Death of American Idol?

Apr 6, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

With last night's reveal on American Idol that the worst singer left in the competition was voted by fans into the top three, the aging singing competition suddenly was newsworthy again.

Full Story
Krm

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Lazaro should NOT be top 3!! Yes he's story is sad at first but forgetting the lyrics is not going to get him ANYWHERE in the completion he needs to go HOME!
sherri

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
lazaro, shouldn`t be in the top three!!!!!! who in the world is going to pay to see someone sing songs and say after the song is sang (i forgot the wordS) American Idol will not sale tickets. I thought this was a competition for who is the best in remembering the songs in a short time,stage presence, not a feel sorry competition. I wish him the best in life!!!! AMERICAN IDOL WILL NOT BE NOMORE!!!! THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ARE WORKING HARD TO REMEMBER.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Pretty sure Taylor Hicks drove a nail or two in the Idol coffin long ago.

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2013
I heard on the radio that he said he got kikcked off he show because he can talk well. DUDE DID YOU HEAR YOUR LAST PERFORMANCE?!?

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Seriously, he only got on the show because he can't talk well. Did anyone else notice his cocky attitude the last few times he was on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Paula Abdul Replace Mary Murphy on "So You... Dec 15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
'American Idol' Alums Kelly Clarkson, David... Dec 9 Elsie Tanner 1
Simon Cowell planning US move? Dec 7 Ross 1
Judge Dismisses Racial Bias Claim by 10 'Americ... Dec 1 aussie 1
Carrie Underwood debuts brand new song at Salut... (Apr '14) Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 7
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov 19 Big mike 7
Jennifer Lopez admits being diva hurt relations... Nov '14 Big mike 11
More from around the web