'American Idol': Zoanette Johnson ine...

'American Idol': Zoanette Johnson inexplicably remains in the competition

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 14, 2013, titled 'American Idol': Zoanette Johnson inexplicably remains in the competition. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Thursday night's episode of "American Idol" starts by asking if a girl can win. We don't actually think a girl can win anymore, honestly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Larry

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
American Idol should be ashamed of their selves for keeping this clown on the show. She can neither sing or play any musical instrument. I wish Simon Cowell had stayed on the show, he picked the contestant by how well they sung, not how stupid or silly they acted. I thought the show was supposed to be about how well you could sing, not how stupid and ignorant you can act. This contestant is a disgrace to black women. The judges let a lot of very talented people go and kept this fool!
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
American Idol should be ashamed of their selves for keeping this clown on the show. She can neither sing or play any musical instrument. I wish Simon Cowell had stayed on the show, he picked the contestant by how well they sung, not how stupid or silly they acted. I thought the show was supposed to be about how well you could sing, not how stupid and ignorant you can act. This contestant is a disgrace to black women. The judges let a lot of very talented people go and kept this fool!
Couldn't agree more!

We will not be watching it anymore this season.
Finished Also

Danville, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
We started watching in Season 4 and haven't missed a show since, but we're done, as well. Rachel being sent home and Zoanette being kept was the final straw. Some of the others they let into the Top 40 were an absolute joke, as well.

Hopefully millions of Americans will follow suit and this show will die a fast death. The judges are awful and the contestants are awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson steps out with her fashionable f... Dec 3 Faloola Chong 1
News Kelly Clarkson kisses daughter River Rose in fr... Dec 3 Faloola Chong 1
News Kelly Clarkson's 10 Greatest Performances Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Kelly Clarkson reveals 'insulting' assumptions ... Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Kelly Clarkson made husband get vasectomy Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Simon Cowell to judge 'America's Got Talent' th... Oct '16 Who 2
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Sep '16 skrotbil 9
More from around the web