Clark celebrates 40 years rocking New Year's Eve

Dec 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise

In this image released by ABC, Dick Clark, right, and Ryan Seacrest are shown in New York.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Captain Ahab

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

At least Guy Lombardo new when to call it quits.
METS FAN FOREVER

Rochelle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Guy Lombardo died in November 1977. Had he not died at that time, he would of probably gone 3 or 4 yrs more. NO PLANS TONITE!!!! NO PARTY!!! If life were fair, Caroline Rhea & Joy Behar and NOT those smelly, pot loving hippies PHISH would be performing at Madison Square Garden!!!! Those hempy idiots need to shave the hair off their bodies (and I'm not talking about the guys), take a flea bath and go get a job. I just want one fantastic NEW YEAR'S EVE before I buy the farm because my last several NYE's have SUCKED 1000% & then some. If those brain dead idiots & their baked fans leave any bedbugs at MSG and Carmelo Anthony gets bitten; Ben & Jerry's better hire Brock Lesnar as a bodyguard. All I want for next New Year's is for Caroline & Joy in concert, if NOT at MSG but at least the theatre at MSG or how about Radio City Music Hall or maybe NJPAC in Newark!!!!!!
METS FAN FOREVER

Rochelle Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Earlier tonight, I found out that Caroline Rhea is performing in damn Burbank, California. Meanwhile, it's after midnight and it's 2012 & I'm up all by myself, NO PARTY, NO NOTHING!!! My life sucks man. Sis and bro-in-law went to bed before 10:30. I'm hearing fireworks and noisemakers going off etc......Next New Year's Eve, Caroline Rhea and/or Joy Behar better perform in NYC or New Jersey and come hell or highwater I'll make sure I'm NOT stuck all alone again doing NOTHING. 2011 was the worst year of my life and we didn't even get one party invite, my cousins are throwing a party and we didn't get invited. I COULD OF USED A DECENT PARTY WITH MUSIC, FOOD AND NOISEMAKERS. Don't worry what comes around goes around; I DON'T FORGIVE AND I CERTAINLY DON'T FORGET!!!!! btw, Dick Clark needs to pass the torch to Ryan, I know he tries very hard to be on the air once a year but it's like watching Willie Mays playing centerfield w/ the Mets, a shadow of his former self. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND I HOPE ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2012.[ Purple monkey dishwasher ]
Mets Fan Forever

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

HAPPY 2013. I wish that Caroline Rhea and/or Joy Behar were performing in NYC or New Jersey tonight. They should of done a charity event for The American Red Cross and then some!!!! It better happen next New Year's Eve or else.........
METS FAN FOREVER

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Just another New Year's Eve and I'm wondering if Caroline Rhea or Joy Behar are doing stand-up tonight? Radio City Music Hall has a R&B show and the Theater at MSG has some dumb group called The Disco Biscuits. BOOOOOOOO!!!! How about next New Year's Eve at either location you book a comedy concert featuring Caroline Rhea & Joy Behar. FYI, I'm NOT getting any younger! For the love of puppies it has to happen! HAPPY 2014 Everyone and lets hope my dream comes TRUE one year from now!(Purple Monkey Dishwasher)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••