Photos of Ellen DeGeneres Nude Bride:...

Photos of Ellen DeGeneres Nude Bride: Gay Marriage Ruling Spark...

There are 4 comments on the National Ledger story from May 19, 2008, titled Photos of Ellen DeGeneres Nude Bride: Gay Marriage Ruling Spark.... In it, National Ledger reports that:

Ellen DeGeneres and longtime love Portia de Rossi are set to marry. The syndicated talk show host and the former 'Ally McBeal' actress have been dating for four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Lorraine from Maine

United States

#1 May 19, 2008
?
ken

AOL

#2 Jun 26, 2009
it's their own business,not yours or mine. live+ let live. they dont comment or make any decisions about our life or life styles, so why should we about them?? the bottom line is: mind your own business+put your intrest in your own live,+ not in anyone elses business.!! Ken..

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2009
This article is from over a year ago.
the bats

Union, NJ

#5 Mar 14, 2012
God loves us all but He says gays will not enter the kingdom of heaven I'll pray for all gays that they may repent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ally McBeal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ally mcbeal fan. (Feb '15) Feb '15 ilovemcbeal 1
ALLY MCBEAL: Some Thoughts (Nov '14) Nov '14 RonPrice 1
Which episode is this scene from? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Liam 1
News Is Being Gay in Style? (Jun '06) Dec '11 Zeannie 25
News Ellen DeGeneres Says Her Bride Portia de Rossi ... (Sep '08) Nov '11 jennifer 9
News De Rossi urges Aussie politicians to support ga... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Frank Stanton 2
News Robert Downey Jr: I'm absolutely normal, really (Aug '10) Nov '10 Recovering 5
More from around the web