Amanda Bynes Announces Retirement

Amanda Bynes Announces Retirement

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Amanda Bynes Announces Retirement. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Actress Amanda Bynes is only 24-years-old. But, apparently, she's had enough. The star announced on Twitter that she's giving up her acting career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Zappy

Elyria, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2010
She's a beautiful girl, she just probably needs a break from it 4 awhile

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Pretty hot. I'd hit it.

She has a new black boyfriend she's bragging about how he screws her.
Yvonne Chojnacki

Kelleys Island, OH

#4 Jun 21, 2010
That is a shame--she is a good actress. But like she says, if you don't love what you are doing--get out of it. Hopefully she'll go to college and do something constructive. Best of luck to her!!!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 21, 2010
It's a rough ride out there in Hollywood!

“[type a headline here]”

Since: Apr 10

Strongsville, OH

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Awe fiddle sticks! She was some good eye candy... I will once again agree with W.O....

I've even told my wife if she was standing next to Amanda Bynes, I'd pick Amanda over her... The couch gets more comfortable every time....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All That Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
News Ridgefield Playhouse to Welcome Jamie Lynn Spea... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 1
News iParty with Victorious joins casts of Nickelode... (Mar '11) Jul '15 Victoria justice 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
News Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 1
News Amanda Bynes spotted allegedly smoking from dru... (Sep '12) Jun '13 PDX Dave 2
News R.I.P. Kel Mitchell (Jul '06) Jul '12 kaitlin jackson 553
More from around the web