'Zoey 101' TV Movie to Premiere Next ...

'Zoey 101' TV Movie to Premiere Next Year

There are 7 comments on the BuddyTV story from Dec 11, 2007, titled 'Zoey 101' TV Movie to Premiere Next Year. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

“We think the surprise ending will leave viewers riveted and looking forward to the new season of the show.”

Fans of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101 will receive a special treat when the new year rolls in. via BuddyTV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

katrina

Brantford, Canada

#1 Dec 16, 2007
i love you zoey
no name

Logan, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2007
i cant believe ur 16 and having a baby.ur the stupidest gurl i know what a good influncer!
WAZ UP

Eau Claire, WI

#3 Mar 3, 2008
HEY NO NAME Y DONT U JUST SHUT UP! U THINK UR SO KOOL BUT UR NOT! I LIKE JAMIE LYNN SO JUST SHUT UR FACE!!!!!!!!!!111
amy

Gilbert, AZ

#4 May 5, 2008
how is day great chase loves zoey yes prom dress shose earring nails hair necklances eat sonic stawberry orange boy great loves jake keep necklend chase loves zoey fall wall fall stair red hand blood .
lauren

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 May 9, 2008
even though your sixteen and pregnant, that doesnt mean that youve thrown your life away, haveing a child is a huge respnsibility but jamie you can make it work, if you want to that is..your true fans are behind you 100 percent. I wish you the very best.
christina

Tremont, PA

#6 May 31, 2008
you have the best show ever i want to meet you one day in person i love your show by
nathan

Plymouth, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2008
is zoey 101 over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All That Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
News Ridgefield Playhouse to Welcome Jamie Lynn Spea... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 1
News iParty with Victorious joins casts of Nickelode... (Mar '11) Jul '15 Victoria justice 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
News Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 1
News Amanda Bynes spotted allegedly smoking from dru... (Sep '12) Jun '13 PDX Dave 2
News R.I.P. Kel Mitchell (Jul '06) Jul '12 kaitlin jackson 553
More from around the web