Gabriel Iglesias performs, tapes come...

Gabriel Iglesias performs, tapes comedy special in El Paso this...

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Gabriel Iglesias performs, tapes comedy special in El Paso this.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The man they call "Fluffy" must be feeling a little guilty about not performing lately in the place he calls a second home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Publius

Newcastle, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2009
Not just a skilled performer, but I saw him do 45 clean minutes @ Bel Air in a benefit show. There is nothing in comedy more difficult.

Gabriel is a professional, and he makes us proud!

Thank You Sir Fluffy!
El Dorado Grad-Ally

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2009
This guy is a wonderful man, and a sweetheart. He dropped by my old high school today and held a mini show for the students there, which was very kind and generous of him. But even after the show, a Junior Varisty softball player asked if he could come take pictures with the softball team and take a couple at bats while they practiced for their last game, to which all he did kindly. He made jokes, got to know the girls and played around and became part of the aztec softball family. Big thanks to an awesome man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All That Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
News Ridgefield Playhouse to Welcome Jamie Lynn Spea... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 1
News iParty with Victorious joins casts of Nickelode... (Mar '11) Jul '15 Victoria justice 5
News Drake Admits The Amanda Bynes Tweets Are Weird (Aug '13) Aug '13 Amanda Bynes 6
News Bynes hospitalized after allegedly starting fire (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 1
News Amanda Bynes spotted allegedly smoking from dru... (Sep '12) Jun '13 PDX Dave 2
News R.I.P. Kel Mitchell (Jul '06) Jul '12 kaitlin jackson 553
More from around the web