'If I Had My Life Over' By Belinda Em...

'If I Had My Life Over' By Belinda Emmett

There are 1 comment on the Magic City Morning Star story from Dec 19, 2008, titled 'If I Had My Life Over' By Belinda Emmett. In it, Magic City Morning Star reports that:

I recently received an email celebrating Beautiful Women's Month, and included in the email was something written by Belinda Emmett.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Magic City Morning Star.

rosie

London, UK

#1 Feb 13, 2009
This is such a lovely poem with such a wonderful sentiment - I've had it twice this week by email, so it must be doing the rounds!
I thought you'd be interested to know that...it wasn't written by Belinda Emmett but by Erma Bombeck in 2000. She was an amazing woman too - a journalist who had battled breast cancer and won, but so sadly who died in 2005 from a kidney transplant.
When you re-read the poem the language and turn of phrase of the USA will jump out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All Saints Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prisoner is reborn in Wentworth (Apr '13) Apr '13 david newton 1
News All Saints cast say farewell (Oct '09) Oct '09 Sheree 1
News All Saints axed after decade on TV (Aug '09) Aug '09 tam 1
News Singer: Damien Leith takes the stand (May '08) May '08 LEITH-SO-BEAUTIFUL 1
News BBC buys more episodes of Aussie soap All Saints (Apr '08) Apr '08 ricky watts 1
More from around the web