'All My Children' tops daytime Emmy n...

'All My Children' tops daytime Emmy nominations

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from May 15, 2009, titled 'All My Children' tops daytime Emmy nominations. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Nominated for the best talk show is "The View," from left, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Barbara Walters, Sherri Shepherd and Elisabeth Hasselbeck are shown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

hpe2bme

United States

#1 May 20, 2009
Susan Lucci proves once again she cannot act. At 60 or so, she still overacts, does not come across anything but comic relief. I do think some ppl were overlooked: Again, the woman who plays on OLTL (the matriarch; her name escapes me). Also, what about that nutzoid Dorian Lord or for supporting actress, the oh-too-funny, always plotting Gloria (Young and the Rest of us)?

tons of kudos for picking "Zach" as a leading nominee for best male actor. He should be on the big screen. He's terrific, especially when placed against the palid "Ryan." Love him.

Enough for now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All My Children Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Ripa Comes Back To 'Live' Apr '16 Who Pays Her 1
wanted Apr '16 CHRISTINE 1
News Jordan Alan Making History with First Release o... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Lisa 1
News Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) Jan '15 Trebor yebmir 42
News Eileen Davidson back as Ashley Abbott on 'The Y... (Feb '13) Oct '14 dmw 15
News Big star returns for All My Children and Genera... (Oct '09) Oct '14 dmw 2
News ABC soap-star charity event set for April 24 in... (Apr '09) Oct '14 amw 2
More from around the web