Lonnie Quinn - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami

Lonnie Quinn joined the NBC 6 news team in April 2002. Lonnie's professional career started in New York City as an actor on All My Children. Full Story
Carolyn Rae

Fairburn, GA

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Lonnie, where are you nowadays? I loved watching you on the Today Show when I lived in Florida. I am now living in Atlanta and I turned on the TV the other day and caught you for a few minutes on a morning show but I can't remember which one, I was changing channels and saw you and went "LONNIE"!!:) So where can I tune in now to watch you again?
Nona

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Dec 20, 2008
Im not really a big fam of morning shows but I caught myself tuning in last month after watching Lonnie speaking and noticed what looked like a bit of tention between he and Chris. My comment is for Lonnie. I like this guy! He just seems real and sincere even to the point of awkward sometimes but its refreshing and it makes me smile. I think people appreciate sincerity over so much polish these days but thats just my opinion:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All My Children Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Alan Making History with First Release o... Feb 13 Lisa 1
Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) Jan '15 Trebor yebmir 42
Eileen Davidson back as Ashley Abbott on 'The Y... (Feb '13) Oct '14 dmw 15
Big star returns for All My Children and Genera... (Oct '09) Oct '14 dmw 2
ABC soap-star charity event set for April 24 in... (Apr '09) Oct '14 amw 2
'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers for... (Apr '14) Sep '14 dmw 8
Maurice Benard revels in his 'GH' role (Nov '08) Aug '14 dmw 5
More from around the web