'Jeffersons' Actor Mike Evans Dies

'Jeffersons' Actor Mike Evans Dies

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 22, 2006, titled 'Jeffersons' Actor Mike Evans Dies. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Mike Evans and the cast of 'The Jeffersons' Discuss this story now Also created and acted in 'Good Times' Mike Evans, 57, an actor best known for his role as Lionel Jefferson in the TV sitcoms "All in the Family" and "The Jeffersons," died of throat cancer Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

paulmoronczyk

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1 Nov 9, 2010
i mis yous the old days did us good i like to see a new jefferson's.old actors write back to paulmornczyk@att.net
paulmoronczyk

Dearborn Heights, MI

#2 Nov 9, 2010
paulmoronczyk@att.net please write back soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

All in the Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Contra Costa sewer director refuses to res... (Nov '13) Oct '14 Algertha 5
News: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac 3.7.0 is Out! (Mar '14) Mar '14 HaileyLi 1
News 'All in the Family' star Jean Stapleton dead (Jun '13) Jun '13 amw 3
News 'Jeffersons' Actor Mike Evans Dies - Also creat... (Aug '08) Mar '13 falana 16
News Actress Sally Struthers, through lawyer, enters... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Old Sam 1
News Lindsay Lohan tweets about Amanda Bynes' car tr... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Blackboy9573 1
News Actress Sally Struthers charged with DUI in Maine (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sally the Hut 1
More from around the web