Review: 'Aliens in America' on The CW

Full story: Newsday
"Freaks and Geeks." "My So-Called Life." The list of shows that nailed high school on the head -- and failed in the ratings -- is a long and illustrious one. Full Story
sha

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Why you guys are defaming Pakistan? Does not it enough one time? as teachers keep calling him "Raja from Pakistan"? I understand bashing muslims but its a new reality to destroy PAKISTAN image by showing those shows on media with stupid outfit in US schools. Come on face the hard ground reality, as even in Paki Urban schools no one goes in traditional shalwar kameez.
ok uh yeah

Woodside, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2008
be quiet!!
Joey

Selden, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2008
sha wrote:
Why you guys are defaming Pakistan? Does not it enough one time? as teachers keep calling him "Raja from Pakistan"? I understand bashing muslims but its a new reality to destroy PAKISTAN image by showing those shows on media with stupid outfit in US schools. Come on face the hard ground reality, as even in Paki Urban schools no one goes in traditional shalwar kameez.
Shut-up and stay in Canada!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aliens in America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Square Pegs' fits right in (Jun '08) Jun '08 fred a blumberg 1
Monday's Highlights (Nov '07) May '08 Chris 2
Now Networks Are Cooking! -- Crime, Law and Jus... (Mar '08) Mar '08 righty 1
UPN Sets 'Game' Date, CW Abducts 'Aliens' - Bot... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Katesheius Anderson 2
NatGeo does 'Autopsy' on 8,000-lb. dinosaur mummy (Dec '07) Dec '07 nmblm 1
Not so 'Alien' (Nov '07) Nov '07 Sharon 1
NBC Orders Three More Scripts for 'Chuck' and '... (Oct '07) Oct '07 King Hai 1
More from around the web