Disney Channel orders new comedy "Bit...

Disney Channel orders new comedy "Bits and Pieces"

There are 2 comments on the Chip and Company story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Disney Channel orders new comedy "Bits and Pieces". In it, Chip and Company reports that:

Disney Channel has ordered the comedy pilot "Bits & Pieces," a unique re-imagining of the traditional multicamera family comedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chip and Company.

Lea Gaymon

United States

#1 May 3, 2012
Im Lea and I want to try out for the role of cyrstal, and were just a like. We both are tomboys.

Any informataion about auditions email: leaboo123
Tallulah

Bay Village, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Hello, I'm Tallulah I am 13 years old (i can pass off as 14 or 12 as well as my actual age) I skateboard, i always hang out with "the guys" So i guess im a total tomboy. but i'm also a musician, i play guitar, and i play drums. So i was hoping to try out for the role of crystal.

Please email me with information: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

According to Jim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City and township gearing up for Violet Festival (Jun '11) Jul '11 MissyAnn 3
News Oak Hill unveils plans for amphitheater (Jul '10) Jun '11 IHSPROD 9
News ABC Sets 'Dancing with the Stars' Return (Feb '11) Feb '11 chris jackson 1
News Appealing TV: Better With You, The Whole Truth,... (Oct '10) Nov '10 David11 2
News 'Tonight' quite a night for Brad Paisley when J... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Vlassic88 2
News New Legal Drama "The Defenders" Should Be Outlawed (Oct '10) Oct '10 4 state senators 2
News Belushi lawyers up in 'Defenders' (Oct '10) Oct '10 Lawyers 1
More from around the web