Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back

Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back

There are 53 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 15, 2006, titled Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Michael Jackson is no longer hiding out in Bahrain. Though he fled the United States after his acquittal on child molestation charges last year, apparently happy to live in seclusion in the Middle East, Jackson ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sophie

East Orange, NJ

#48 Nov 19, 2006
michael look handsome in the award and that is the begining. michael is always breath taking. he know how to come back and any smart personne knew that the award is not a come back.
SAMANTHA

Hayward, CA

#49 Nov 19, 2006
no comment necessary
sophie wrote:
michael look handsome in the award and that is the begining. michael is always breath taking. he know how to come back and any smart personne knew that the award is not a come back.
susanna

Taunton, UK

#50 Nov 20, 2006
don wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly women, I think u should be locked up with your lack of intelligence. Michael jackson will always be known as the king of pop and if that's hard to take then tough.
lmao WAS the king of pop.lol you lot must think that what he done is ok...you should ALL be locked up.
brittany

Gadsden, AL

#51 Nov 20, 2006
jackson is a low life rappest who
can't conntrol his fillings tored children
he diserves the delth penaty not freedom
anon

Inverness, UK

#53 Nov 20, 2006
brittany wrote:
come on samantha is that you,are you having a laugh,oh dear why am i not surprised,you will call yourself paris next.
Billy Paul Jackson

Annapolis, MD

#54 Nov 21, 2006
This is great! It's so nice to hear some good news. Everybody looks down on him, but his next album, if done correctly, could really bring him back. This article is well done. It gives many good points and gives me, his biggest fan ever, even more hope!:)
SAMANTHA

United States

#55 Nov 21, 2006
it won't work...your off topic.
anon wrote:
<quoted text>come on samantha is that you,are you having a laugh,oh dear why am i not surprised,you will call yourself paris next.
Billy Paul Jackson

Annapolis, MD

#56 Nov 21, 2006
Michael rocks. Face it brittany, he "Beat It." You know he's invincible, so stop badmouthing him.
Billy Paul Jackson

Annapolis, MD

#57 Nov 21, 2006
brittany wrote:
Come on. Give him a break Brit. He was proven innocent you know. Or maybe you don't! You can't even spell "rapist," or "control."
bocean

San Antonio, TX

#58 Nov 21, 2006
SAMANTHA wrote:
Rolling Stone Magazine (who titled Jacko the King of Pop) after Elizabeth Taylor referred to him with this title, renamed Timberlake the new King of Pop with a cover and 13 page interview and spread.
I think I put more weight in an international magazine instead of a floonie who is jealous of another artists success.
<quoted text>
TO be honest justin timberlake is doing good presently, but he can not be compared to the statutes of michael, it is premature to call him the king of pop, when he sell as many albums as michael and surpass him in sales and have longevity in the music business, then he would have earn that title . he have not earn that title yet. people are just to eager to rename the king of pop.
SAMANTHA

United States

#59 Nov 21, 2006
Its scary how floonies care more about how to spell the word rapist than the actual meaning of it.

Typical floonie...calling things towards spelling errors because they cannot debate.

The irony of it...check how many thousands of times a floonie has spelled words incorrectly, used bad grammer, etc. in their posts. I suppose that is ok because they are defending Jacko the Karoke.

Again, another example of wanting things both ways.
Billy Paul Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Come on. Give him a break Brit. He was proven innocent you know. Or maybe you don't! You can't even spell "rapist," or "control."
anon

Bishop Auckland, UK

#60 Nov 23, 2006
SAMANTHA wrote:
it won't work...your off topic.
<quoted text>
are you saying you never go off topic,now that wont work either,whats good for you,is even better for me,you always make me laugh.
anon

Bishop Auckland, UK

#61 Nov 23, 2006
bocean wrote:
<quoted text> TO be honest justin timberlake is doing good presently, but he can not be compared to the statutes of michael, it is premature to call him the king of pop, when he sell as many albums as michael and surpass him in sales and have longevity in the music business, then he would have earn that title . he have not earn that title yet. people are just to eager to rename the king of pop.
its ok,she,s into the queen of pop now,she,s gone off justin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nancy Pelosi in South Florida, talks up Democra... May '17 USAUSAUSA 7
News Billy Bush says tape with Trump brought his dau... May '17 KW from CA 1
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... (Oct '16) Nov '16 James 154
News Billy Bush: Back on Instagram (Nov '16) Nov '16 AEBV304 1
News A hot mic, groping charges and sexting: 2016 ha... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Captain Yesterday 34
News So far, sexting, groping is 2016's 'October Sur... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Huma And Her Weiner 1
News Oh, Trump! 8 Times The Man Who Said He 'Respect... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Cuddles6778 6
More from around the web