Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back

Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back

There are 57 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 15, 2006, titled Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Michael Jackson is no longer hiding out in Bahrain. Though he fled the United States after his acquittal on child molestation charges last year, apparently happy to live in seclusion in the Middle East, Jackson ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

valoche

UK

#22 Nov 17, 2006
I am a Micheal jackson fan...of the Michael Jackson of before. I just bought an old album of his. My problem with him is his diva behaviour. And not attracting ANY good media coverage anymore. Now why couldn't he sing with Chris Brown? Or just sing, period. Isn't it what he is known for? I mean, the guy is an artist but he is acting like a freak. I am disapointed. And the truth is he has alienated a lot of his fans out there. The ones who forgave him all the personal rubbish and were still willing to concentrate on the WORK. Now if he can't even do that anymore...then I do not think he deserves the King title anymore. He was the king once upon a time. The tale 's gone sour. Elvis was professional!
susanna wrote:
But when Elvis was here he was not done for kiddy fiddling,therefore he will always remain the king of rock and roll MJ,may have been good in his day,but he is a freak who should be locked up.
lee

UK

#23 Nov 17, 2006
the best is just the best.
kez

UK

#24 Nov 17, 2006
micheal jackson is a pervert and should be in jail . its only is money and bribes that kept him out of jail.he is a fantastic singer but i will never buy is records again. like i said HE IS A PERVERT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE LOCKED HIM UP AND THROUGH AWAY THE KEY!
kez

UK

#25 Nov 17, 2006
lee wrote:
the best is just the best.
i agree he was good once upon a time now he is just a weird pervert and i hope no one buys is records the man deserves to suffer. i dont care what anyone say the man GUILTY AS GUILTY CAN BE.
Kingsley Kumorji-Kenny

UK

#26 Nov 17, 2006
Michael Jackson is obviously a talented musician not to mention a perfecttionist.He has given so much to the world, not withstanding his shortcomings as a person, but it is his great contribution to humanity that counts. After all, we are only made to be strong for a short while in our life time. Maximum tribute to the super star in return for given us so much in the climax of his vocation.
mike

UK

#27 Nov 17, 2006
michael jackson is jus dum dey giv him awards n he hasnt sung 4 some lng tym n pus he is hidin
Jemima Puddleduck

UK

#28 Nov 17, 2006
He's a BABE.. who's badd??
END OF!
Jemima Puddleduck

UK

#29 Nov 17, 2006
He's a pervert
Jemima Puddleduck

UK

#30 Nov 17, 2006
He had sexual intercourse with Macaulay K!
Jemima Puddleduck

UK

#31 Nov 17, 2006
Michael Jackson --------> 8^Þ
Jemima Puddleduck

UK

#33 Nov 17, 2006
Well, if Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, and Madonna is the Queen of Pop, then they're married!! Ewwwwwwwwwww..........
: D
RealityAwaits

Pompano Beach, FL

#35 Nov 17, 2006
Wake up admins: cancellable spam posts from "mj 4 idjut" need removing.
mj 4 ever wrote:
Amidst preparations for his comeback performance at the World Music Awards, King of pop Michael Jackson has made a long overdue visit to the Guinness World Records office in London to collect his array of certificates.
Jackson's eight world records include: Most Successful Entertainer Of All Time; Youngest Vocalist To Top The U.S. Singles Chart (age 11, with The Jackson Five); First Vocalist To Enter The U.S. Singles Chart At Number One (for 'You Are Not Alone'); and First Entertainer To Sell More Than 100 Million Albums Outside The U.S.
Jackson, now 48, is in London to collect the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards for sales in excess of 100 million. He is set to perform 'Thriller' at the event, which takes place Wednesday evening at Earl's Court. It will be the pop star's first performance outside of a courtroom in more than a decade.
Jaxson

United States

#36 Nov 17, 2006
^So are 95% of Samantha's posts.
pammy

United States

#37 Nov 17, 2006
i am a fan of michael jackson and he is the greatest artist ever !!!and he has had a LONG RUN AS THE KING OF POP!!!and he will always have this title SO ALL U HATERS OUT THERE BETTER CHECK IT!!! so weather u like him or not u still have to admit that he is a MUSICAL GENIUS!!AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HIS ALBUM DROPS!!!
pammy

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2006
Jemima Puddleduck wrote:
He had sexual intercourse with Macaulay K!
U NO WAT UR COMMENT WAS STUPID BECAUSE MACAULY SAID THAT HE DID'ENT HAVE THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WIT MJ SO STOP POSTING LIES!!!!!!!!!!
RealityAwaits

Pompano Beach, FL

#39 Nov 17, 2006
It would ruin MaCaulay's already languishing acting career if he did tell the truth.
Go ask to use someone's brain to think about it.
Kathy Mosesian

Australia

#40 Nov 17, 2006
Kingsley Kumorji-Kenny wrote:
Michael Jackson is obviously a talented musician not to mention a perfecttionist.
Yeah, that performance he gave at the World Music Awards was just perfect, wasn't it.
whatever

Montpellier, France

#41 Nov 18, 2006
you guys are hilarious, whoever likes Michael has the right to like him! personnaly I adore him even if he is totally weird... he is a genius and I know what I'm talking about. All of you that don't like him, have you ever done any music class? have you ever played an instrument or sang? have you ever taken any dancing lessons? Well if you have, you should know he really is a genius! Now you're free to believe what you see on TV... espacially american TV!! come to europe or Asia, open your minds, you'll see you'll feel less ignorant...
peace
love

Orange, NJ

#42 Nov 18, 2006
whatever wrote:
you guys are hilarious, whoever likes Michael has the right to like him! personnaly I adore him even if he is totally weird... he is a genius and I know what I'm talking about. All of you that don't like him, have you ever done any music class? have you ever played an instrument or sang? have you ever taken any dancing lessons? Well if you have, you should know he really is a genius! Now you're free to believe what you see on TV... espacially american TV!! come to europe or Asia, open your minds, you'll see you'll feel less ignorant...
peace
please most of people in this forum live in ignorance dream ignorance and write ignorance they are just the bottom of any society. God bless michael and give happiness.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#43 Nov 18, 2006
Bush,"Michael Jackson can do it big like in the 80's and albums sales are the SAME think about it if they weren't his album thriller wouldn't be the best selling album of ALL time get it. good...... by the way i'm a lawyer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web