Michael Jackson Inches His Way Back

Michael Jackson is no longer hiding out in Bahrain. Though he fled the United States after his acquittal on child molestation charges last year, apparently happy to live in seclusion in the Middle East, Jackson ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SAMANTHA

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2006
Here is another example of the media referring to Timberlake as the King of Pop!

It happens over and over again in the media and, for some reason, floonies always say it is a lie.

Sorry, but it is true.
Jaxson

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2006
"Move over Justin. Jackson, still one of the best-selling artists of all time, is looking to reclaim his title as the King of Pop."

Lmao....Justin was never referred to as a King of Pop by only distinct people...ask the WHOLE WORlD and the WORLDwide answer is obvious..hell, VMA's, YOUTUBE - everyone chanting KING OF POP...but your lovable Just is absent.

Keep going Samantha, debunking your weak points never gets easier than this...
SAMANTHA

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2006
Rolling Stone Magazine (who titled Jacko the King of Pop) after Elizabeth Taylor referred to him with this title, renamed Timberlake the new King of Pop with a cover and 13 page interview and spread.

I think I put more weight in an international magazine instead of a floonie who is jealous of another artists success.
Jaxson wrote:
"Move over Justin. Jackson, still one of the best-selling artists of all time, is looking to reclaim his title as the King of Pop."
Lmao....Justin was never referred to as a King of Pop by only distinct people...ask the WHOLE WORlD and the WORLDwide answer is obvious..hell, VMA's, YOUTUBE - everyone chanting KING OF POP...but your lovable Just is absent.
Keep going Samantha, debunking your weak points never gets easier than this...
booya

Sydney, Australia

#4 Nov 15, 2006
Timberlake is one of the biggest MJ fans around. He is trying to recreate the success of MJ. What do you think about that Samantha? Your beloved Justin is a fan of MJ. Hey, same with Usher, and Beyonce! And Chris Tucker, and Samuel L. Jackson, and Elizabeth Taylor, and Sammy Davis Jr.!

This list can go on forever.
booya

Sydney, Australia

#5 Nov 15, 2006
SAMANTHA wrote:
Rolling Stone Magazine (who titled Jacko the King of Pop) after Elizabeth Taylor referred to him with this title, renamed Timberlake the new King of Pop with a cover and 13 page interview and spread.
I think I put more weight in an international magazine instead of a floonie who is jealous of another artists success.
<quoted text>
Again, you put so much faith in a stupid magazine. Get over it Samantha. You ask anyone who the King of Pop is and they will say Michael Jackson. You can never take that away from Michael.
SAMANTHA

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2006
No, not me. But, Rolling STone did.
ROFL at you and Jacko today.
booya wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you put so much faith in a stupid magazine. Get over it Samantha. You ask anyone who the King of Pop is and they will say Michael Jackson. You can never take that away from Michael.
VALERIE

AOL

#7 Nov 15, 2006
Inches? As in inch WORM?
gimme a booya

New Farm, Australia

#8 Nov 15, 2006
Michael Jackson has lost it. He is not the King of Pop. He is the King of Flop. 99.9999999% of people couldn't tell you what his last single was even if you held a knife to their throat.

And after his performace at the World Music Awards he will be laughed at even more.

One title he will never lose is WACKO JACKO.
booya

Sydney, Australia

#9 Nov 15, 2006
gimme a booya wrote:
Michael Jackson has lost it. He is not the King of Pop. He is the King of Flop. 99.9999999% of people couldn't tell you what his last single was even if you held a knife to their throat.
And after his performace at the World Music Awards he will be laughed at even more.
One title he will never lose is WACKO JACKO.
Another title he will never lose is KING OF POP.
SAMANTHA

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2006
Rolling Stone and the rest of the media differs. Hang those cutouts on your wall!
ROFL at you and the floonies tonight after Jacko's debacle.
booya wrote:
<quoted text>
gimme a booya

New Farm, Australia

#11 Nov 15, 2006
booya wrote:
<quoted text>
But he has lost it you pansy.
booya

Sydney, Australia

#12 Nov 15, 2006
gimme a booya wrote:
<quoted text>
But he has lost it you pansy.
Not according to history.
Miscellaneous

Ontario, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2006
booya wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't sing anymore you dolt. Nobody with any brains is going to pay money to see a skeletal freak and hear it croak out a song. Those who do are just gawkers at a geek show.
Kathy Mosesian

Alexandria, Australia

#14 Nov 16, 2006
booya wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody sane believes he is the King of Pop anymore.

Do your mates know you are a Michael Jackson fan?
sluv mj

London, UK

#15 Nov 16, 2006
he can do it again. It's `will he.
mj was great yesterday, he was looking so cute and even more sexy that ever, i know he can do it again. i cant wait for is new album to come out. he is the king of pop and nothing cant change it.mj is the big legend
liam organ

Birmingham, UK

#16 Nov 16, 2006
all u ppl who dnt like mj sud be shot cause he is da best thing dat gas happened in da music industry?u ask anyone in da industry?dey will say he is da king of pop and will always be?i reckon all u haters wud love to met him or evan perform wit him?
tropi

Madrid, Spain

#17 Nov 16, 2006
MJ is the King of Pop. Elvis Presley is the King of Rock n'Roll. He is dead and is still the King... so it doesn't matter if you have still succes or not, if you're alive or not, if you were once the King you stay the King. So Michael IS the KING OF POP, because of the amazing things he did to music industry, a revolution in the video indsutry, not to say about the Dancer he is.
BUBBLES

India

#18 Nov 16, 2006
sluv mj wrote:
he can do it again. It's `will he.
mj was great yesterday, he was looking so cute and even more sexy that ever, i know he can do it again. i cant wait for is new album to come out. he is the king of pop and nothing cant change it.mj is the big legend
pathetic floon... SEXY? having sex with him would be like having it with a corpse. he looks like a freakoid zombie. I dread to think what he is like under that wig. He has zombie hands as well.
SAMANTHA

United States

#20 Nov 16, 2006
He showed his amazing dancing skills yesterday in London, didn't he?

ROFL! Your a total floonie idiot at your best trying to lie again.

Too bad it won't work at all.
tropi wrote:
MJ is the King of Pop. Elvis Presley is the King of Rock n'Roll. He is dead and is still the King... so it doesn't matter if you have still succes or not, if you're alive or not, if you were once the King you stay the King. So Michael IS the KING OF POP, because of the amazing things he did to music industry, a revolution in the video indsutry, not to say about the Dancer he is.
susanna

Machen, UK

#21 Nov 16, 2006
But when Elvis was here he was not done for kiddy fiddling,therefore he will always remain the king of rock and roll MJ,may have been good in his day,but he is a freak who should be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web