'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the an...

'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Apr 28, 2011, titled 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Maria Menounos, author of "The Everygirl's Guide to Life," stops in Milwaukee on her book tour Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Deena

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 11, 2011
I have Maria's new book, and think it's really great. She gives a lot of good workout and organization tips. My husband has even been using a lot of her tips (the book isn't just for women).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
News Mariah Carey announces she's pregnant (Oct '10) Nov '10 bandashapur 12
More from around the web