'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames...

'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for Injuries

There are 3 comments on the BuddyTV story from Mar 31, 2009, titled 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for Injuries. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Other than the sterling ratings, this season of Dancing with the Stars may have already set an unofficial record early on for the most injuries incurred by the stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Apr 27, 2009
I think its time for new judges on Dancing With The Stars....Lyn Goodman was very rude to Ty tonight (4/27/09)... I think Lyn should apologize to Ty on TV....If he can be so rude then he should be able to apologize...NEW JUDGES for next season...Bring back Michael Flatly........

Atchison, KS

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I think it is time for some new judges. Len Goodman was very rude to Michael Bolton when he was on the show. Now him and Toni are being rude to several dancers this season. Don't call Chaz a little penquin and Hope Solo a Dude and not sexy. Critique their dance not them personally. If I wanted to watch that crap I would watch American Idol.

Jamestown, NY

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Chaz DID look like a big fat penguin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
News Mariah Carey announces she's pregnant (Oct '10) Nov '10 bandashapur 12
More from around the web