Anna's Bodyguard Big Moe: On The Reco...

Anna's Bodyguard Big Moe: On The Record About Howard K. Stern

There are 4 comments on the Access Hollywood story from Oct 24, 2007, titled Anna's Bodyguard Big Moe: On The Record About Howard K. Stern. In it, Access Hollywood reports that:

“Has there been pressure on you in the last eight months from Howard to keep you quiet?”

For years, Big Moe protected Anna Nicole Smith and fully supported Howard K. Stern. via Access Hollywood

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Access Hollywood.

Stand Tall Moe

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2007
We are all still waiting for Moe to tell it all.
He said plenty when Anna died, said Howard had been acting strangely for those several days, and especially the day of Anna's death. Poor Moe, who went alone with Anna to the hospital, where she should been while she was living, in which case she would still be alive.

Moe was Anna's bodyguard. Howard called Moe twice while he was trying to eat breakfast, according to Taz, and he sent them off to the airport. When they returned Howard was coming out of Anna's room. He SAID Anna was asleep.
Taz took up the story there, said it was suspicious, and said it was a setup.

Moe got Anna off the bottom of the pool and recusitated her when Howard had just been standing there. Moe said Anna really appreciated it. Moe said Anna wanted pictures shown if something happened to her to document how she was treated. She told Shelley something similar when she asked him to get items from the house. Now Moe says Howard and his suing attorney have sent him threatening letters over a period of time.

Moe, stand tall. Anna and Daniel are depending on you. Anna depended on you while she was living, and she is depending on you now. Be strong, Moe. Nobody can hurt you, only your own conscience can cause you endless guilt if you don't tell the truth at the Inquest. Do it for
Anna.
diane

AOL

#2 Nov 30, 2007
I KNOW MOE AND THERE IS ALOT MORE TO THE STORY THAN YOU HTINK! IN TIME EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. IT ALWAYS DOES. TIME HEALS. PEOPLE FORGET. BUT I WON'T.
Do tell

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Nov 30, 2007
Diane,
Anyone can come on here and say, "I know someone."
You're being a little too vague.
So what do you know? Is it helpful to Howard or not?
Justice

AOL

#4 Nov 30, 2007

It is easy to make enigmatic statements that mean nothing unless there is some element of truth or fact to them. I imagine Taz knows Moe, too, since they are MARRIED, and Taz was on Greta's show telling the truth, and saying it was suspicious and a setup when Anna died and she clearly suspected Howard. But, the second segment was never aired, probably due to more threats. It appears that Moe and Taz have both been threatened, and silenced. In my opinion Moe's books were removed from the shelves the same way an attempt was made to take Rita's books from the shelves. This is supposed to be a country where freedom of speech is allowed, but not since Anna and Daniel died! Threats are ongoing, lawsuits are flying, and it appears that Anna's money was used to fight the truth, and to block the investigation into Daniel's death. IS THAT RIGHT? Not in my opinion.

I like Moe, believe Moe, and respect him for going to the hospital with Anna, where he said he was alone there. I appreciate the fact that he saved Anna's life when she lay on the bottom of the pool and nobody had made an effort to save her. Taz had courage to tell the truth. Moe says he has been threatened both by Howard and by Linn Wood.

Diane, tell us what you know. Are you Moe's friend or his enemy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web