Low budget Mary Hart leaves poor man'...

Low budget Mary Hart leaves poor man's Entertainment Tonight

There are 1 comment on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Low budget Mary Hart leaves poor man's Entertainment Tonight. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell is leaving her job two years before her contract expires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Carol Freese

Clayton, IN

#1 Dec 23, 2009
I was insulted, disgusted by Mary Hart 's interview withMeryl Streep, Alex Baldwin, and Steve MArtin in which they share a "joint" and Mary asks to have it as well. This was shown Dec 8 and again Dec 19 during prime time TV. Don't these people understand the consequences of their actions. Our young people are turning to drugs- our communities are beiong ruined by it and shows such as this just glamorize pot smoking and treat it as acceptable. I am appalled and dismayed. They have all lost my respect, and especially the ladies. I would hope that CBS recognizes what is happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... 13 hr Lovey3639 88
News Oh, Trump! 8 Times The Man Who Said He 'Respect... 13 hr Dr Wu 3
News Billy Bush fired by NBC after lewd Donald Trump... Oct 19 jaykayel 6
News Melania Trump told Donald: Dona t do Howard Ste... Oct 18 FoolMeTwice 2
News Emotions high at Trump rally in Portsmouth Oct 17 Frank 3
News Billy Bush lawyer: Bush would have fired if he ... Oct 14 USA Today 1
News Billy Bush asks JLo about her butt in creepy 20... Oct 13 Rb RECORDS 8
More from around the web