Low budget Mary Hart leaves poor man's Entertainment Tonight

Dec 17, 2009 Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt

Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell is leaving her job two years before her contract expires.

Read more
Carol Freese

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 23, 2009
I was insulted, disgusted by Mary Hart 's interview withMeryl Streep, Alex Baldwin, and Steve MArtin in which they share a "joint" and Mary asks to have it as well. This was shown Dec 8 and again Dec 19 during prime time TV. Don't these people understand the consequences of their actions. Our young people are turning to drugs- our communities are beiong ruined by it and shows such as this just glamorize pot smoking and treat it as acceptable. I am appalled and dismayed. They have all lost my respect, and especially the ladies. I would hope that CBS recognizes what is happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web