Venezuela repeats at Miss Universe co...

Venezuela repeats at Miss Universe contest

There are 12 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Venezuela repeats at Miss Universe contest. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Miss Venezuela was the fairest of them all, again.Venezuelan Stefania Fernandez won the 2009 Miss Universe pageant in the Bahamas on Sunday night.Dressed in a flowing red gown, Fernandez embraced runner up Miss Dominican Republic as the announcement was made, and received the crown from last year's winner, Dayana Mendoza, of Venezuela.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 24, 2009
Repeating is just a bulimic episode that remained internal.

Praiz!
Red Tape

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2009
My god now we have to listen to Hugo Chavez gloat over this.
zzzzzzzz
#4 Aug 24, 2009
Venezuela..Puerto Rico...Venezuela...Lets rename this contest to Miss South America!!!
Joe

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2009
Well of course a Latin American woman would win! It's like DUHH!!! Hispanic women are the hottest on the planet, hands down, and Venezuela is the king of that. Who cares what Hugo Chavez says, Venezuelan women rock!!!
Bruce

Azusa, CA

#6 Aug 24, 2009
I hope this one can stay away from the buffets....

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, Tx

#7 Aug 24, 2009
I say... Bribed jugdes.. with all that money Venezuela makes with oil they can easily bribe jugdes to always win...

She's hot but miss USA was way hotter, and they always pick the easiest question for Venezuela..

Heck Even Australia deserved to win... FRAUD!
Joe

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2009
Drlar wrote:
I say... Bribed jugdes.. with all that money Venezuela makes with oil they can easily bribe jugdes to always win...
She's hot but miss USA was way hotter, and they always pick the easiest question for Venezuela..
Heck Even Australia deserved to win... FRAUD!
Oh yeah, and everyone knows that the Venezuelans can out-bribe the U.S. since they are so much richer. Moron.
delusional
#9 Aug 25, 2009
This is the most pathetic contest in the World...it is a joke.

Venezuela, Puerto Rico...Venezuela again then ..Venezuela!

Lets rename this contest to Miss South America Only contest.

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, Tx

#10 Aug 25, 2009
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and everyone knows that the Venezuelans can out-bribe the U.S. since they are so much richer. Moron.
While the US economy is goin down the Venezuelan is going up, so who can affor to bribe judges now? and specially with egotistic Chavez, he wants to rule the whole continent, and if having a Miss Universe every year to brag about helps he'll do anything... you mooroon
Joe

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2009
Drlar wrote:
<quoted text>
While the US economy is goin down the Venezuelan is going up, so who can affor to bribe judges now? and specially with egotistic Chavez, he wants to rule the whole continent, and if having a Miss Universe every year to brag about helps he'll do anything... you mooroon
Venezuela has been winning more Miss Universe pageants since way before Hugo Chavez appeared on the scene. But how would you know, since you are a h o m o s e x u a l f a g g o t and you don't care about such contests. It is a proven fact that Latin women are sexier and pretier than anglo women, just accept that a crawl back under the rock from which you came. Stick to judging men because that is what you are good at.
Alma Llanera

Turmero, Venezuela

#12 Aug 25, 2009
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Venezuela has been winning more Miss Universe pageants since way before Hugo Chavez appeared on the scene. But how would you know, since you are a h o m o s e x u a l f a g g o t and you don't care about such contests. It is a proven fact that Latin women are sexier and pretier than anglo women, just accept that a crawl back under the rock from which you came. Stick to judging men because that is what you are good at.
Thank you, thank you.....thanks,lol.
Aqua Gal 199

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Aug 25, 2009
Why do we even have these miss universe events?? it wrong. basically its saying that, that girl is the most "Beautiful person in the world". hmm i wonder what she would look like without make up and her fancy dresses. what i am saying is we are all beautiful now matter what. dont let some dumb person wreck your self esteem. love who you are and be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nancy Pelosi in South Florida, talks up Democra... May '17 USAUSAUSA 7
News Billy Bush says tape with Trump brought his dau... May '17 KW from CA 1
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... (Oct '16) Nov '16 James 154
News Billy Bush: Back on Instagram (Nov '16) Nov '16 AEBV304 1
News A hot mic, groping charges and sexting: 2016 ha... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Captain Yesterday 34
News So far, sexting, groping is 2016's 'October Sur... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Huma And Her Weiner 1
News Oh, Trump! 8 Times The Man Who Said He 'Respect... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Cuddles6778 6
More from around the web