Mariah Carey announces she's pregnant...

Mariah Carey announces she's pregnant (8:59 a.m.)

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Mariah Carey announces she's pregnant (8:59 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Mariah Carey is going to have to add lullabies to her repertoire. The superstar singer confirmed on NBC's "Today" show Thursday that she and husband Nick Cannon are expecting their first child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Seven

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 28, 2010
WOW!! Gee wiz. And I have a pimple on my a$$. So why even bother.
la mosca

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 28, 2010
It's no wonder,

If you turned her inside out, she'd look like a porcupine.
JNNM

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Oct 28, 2010
So what!
please retire
#4 Oct 28, 2010
Please, someone tell “Mariah”, what obviously nobody has had the courage to tell her before:,“You’re getting older now, go home, put on some clothes, and grow up!”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web