How the Grinch Stole Christmas

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Posted in the Access Hollywood Forum

Abishai100

Royersford, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2008
Jim Carrey is great; and he did a great job with Dr. Seuss' classic, "How the Grinch stole Christmas."

This movie is too kiddy for me now, so I enjoy Jim Carrey movies like, "The Mask" (1994).

However, the Grinch is a cool story, a good example of (maybe) how movies could inspire us to be helpful to people and good to the environment (maybe even during Christmas). Get a Grinch sticker and put it on your hybrid Toyota Prius or at least make less waste this Christams by presenting your gifts in cotton tote bags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Access Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Lady: Malia Will Be Driving This Summer (May '14) May '14 Imagine That 1
News Billy Bush: Sochi Water and Hotels Aren't as Ba... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terrricon 7
News Like beating a dead horse (Mar '12) Mar '12 dunchuss 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News 'Everygirl' Maria Menounos has the answers (May '11) May '11 Deena 1
News A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: Apr... (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
News Mommy Mariah: Carey announces she's expecting f... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MooMoo 14
More from around the web