Expert: Guys don't want casual sex

Nov 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salon

He's got one thing on his mind and one thing only: sex. Namely, how to get it as often and with as many different women as humanly possible.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I agree,most men and women are not interested in casual sex;but,in a fruitful relationship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mcbooty wrote:
The aritcle was written by a woman... that's a interesting way to make a sandwitch...
Unimportant. She is correct.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mcbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not change the price of rice in china. Tracy has not been touched by a man in years but been married for over a decade...
Last time a woman spoke for a man, she was ordering me a pizza.
Hon, what is the price of rice in China?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mcbooty wrote:
<quoted text>
Women should not concern themselves in buisness matters. Because business is like casual sex, which is preferd by straight men ages 16-100.
If you must know the price of rice in china is ab out 295$ a Ton...
Real talk.
Thank you.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Myself; casual sex is hot and exciting but way too dangerous! Still; eyes meet across the room, a little chit chat through the night, and a quick, vigorous romp before running home...... oh yea! anyone got a smoke!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch... I want Casual Sex?
D Up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

This expert is from the Mid Atlantic Institute of Dumbassness.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Did any of you geniuses actually *read* the article? It's an interview with a MALE psychologist!

I think the study overstates the case a bit by taking outcome as intent. In other words, only a small percentage of men may be having sex with multiple partners, but that doesn't mean more men don't wish to, especially within, say, an under-30 demographic.

Personally, I don't care much for one night stands, because nobody shows up knowing exactly how to please you best the first time, and sexual communication often is not as great until that trust level has been established. In other words, you're unlikely to tell that random hookup about your fetish for making love in a tub full of blue Jello, and they are unlikely to have the extra motivation to fulfill that desire for you that stems from the affection of a longer-term partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••