Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue

Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue

There are 48 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Lack of black women becomes 'SNL' issue. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Kerry Washington's turn as host of "Saturday Night Live" this week gives that television institution something it hasn't seen much lately: a black woman onstage trying to make people laugh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#44 Nov 3, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why don't you dedicate a site to the Beauty of White women? You seem so obsessed with them yet you have nothing to show for your life which you did to yourself!
You have such a Vast Love for White women and White men, please dedicate a site strictly for them since you praise the Master!
NOBODY WANTS YOU ..........YOUR A LOSER AND YOU PROVED IT! YOUR WHITE EX WIFE GOT A IMPOTENT DOG WHO LOST EVERYTHING! LMAO
Sorry, but white people are not allowed to dedicate anything to their own race. Then it becomes racist and the black people then want in. Try again bub.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 3, 2013
SadbutTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Black men feel that they have a right to disrespect women when their nice to you!
It is elementary my dear Watson. Evolution. Some of us have evolved quicker than others.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#46 Nov 4, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>you're just thinking of smoking a rock!
Please stop deflecting and projecting.
omg

El Dorado, AR

#47 Nov 4, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the TV executives why a show called Black Girls Rock exist.
Well, like I said i really don't care that it does exists, it's just the fact that if there was a show called "white girls rock" it would be racists to black people.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#48 Nov 4, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Well, like I said i really don't care that it does exists, it's just the fact that if there was a show called "white girls rock" it would be racists to black people.
I'm black and don't like that the show is called Black Girls Rock.
hey!

El Dorado, AR

#49 Nov 4, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>I'm black and don't like that the show is called Black Girls Rock.
That's refreshing!
Al Sharpton

Somerset, NJ

#50 Nov 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Please stop deflecting and projecting.
Jesus F ucking Christ!
Robert Roy

Velky Tynec, Czech Republic

#51 Nov 6, 2013
Im a Big Black Promo! is.gd/OwycZW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 13 min Captain Yesterday 1,062
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 20 min Captain Yesterday 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr Ren 950
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... (Aug '15) 5 hr Peter Knight 3
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 6 hr Drilling for the ... 26
News Wendy Williams Show Hires Ex- - View' Producer ... 12 hr K-DJ 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr ThomasA 311,628
More from around the web