'Revolution' 'The Stand' review: Powe...

'Revolution' 'The Stand' review: Power, death, and more mystery

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Mar 25, 2013, titled 'Revolution' 'The Stand' review: Power, death, and more mystery. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

" Revolution " season 1 has been off-air for a few months, but finally, on Monday, March 25, the series returned with episode 11, "The Stand," which picked up right where episode 10 left off: Monroe has power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sabastian

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Revolution may have been gone for some months, but you better believe I am excited for its return. And if they are starting off right where we left off on the first half of the season, then I am checking this episode out as soon as I finish my shift at DISH. And that means I am pretty pleased that I finally decided to get a DISH Hopper. It automatically records all of the primetime shows on the big 4 networks, so even though I forgot to set this half of the Revolution season to record I never have to worry about missing an episode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 1 hr John 32,067
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 5 hr PolakPotrafi 133
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... 7 hr Lux9975 25
News Kelly Clarkson steps out with her fashionable f... 13 hr Faloola Chong 1
News Kelly Clarkson kisses daughter River Rose in fr... 13 hr Faloola Chong 1
News 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' is a Bravo first (Dec '14) 13 hr webcity 7
More from around the web