A recipe for cash cows

A recipe for cash cows

There are 7 comments on the The Age story from Feb 9, 2013, titled A recipe for cash cows. In it, The Age reports that:

The television ratings year hasn't yet started - it begins officially at 6am Sunday - but the battlefield is already awash with network blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Most of them have a channel that shows repeats of old movies and past episodes of up to date tv series why do we get repeats on their lead channels...ie Seven Nine Ten Abc......too tight to give us up to the date movies and series so just throw around the repetetitive crap....where are the new murder mysteries and period dramas, telemovies etc...God can we get some decent shows 12hours a day instead of the junk, They all seem to rely on one or two shows like Elementary and Sherlock holmes and then fill the rest up with crap.....give us a break, oh and BTW would it be too much to ask that adverts for a new show don't appear a year before it's release...this gets so annoying.
Ahomoana is a fvckwit

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Most of them have a channel that shows repeats of old movies and past episodes of up to date tv series why do we get repeats on their lead channels...ie Seven Nine Ten Abc......too tight to give us up to the date movies and series so just throw around the repetetitive crap....where are the new murder mysteries and period dramas, telemovies etc...God can we get some decent shows 12hours a day instead of the junk, They all seem to rely on one or two shows like Elementary and Sherlock holmes and then fill the rest up with crap.....give us a break, oh and BTW would it be too much to ask that adverts for a new show don't appear a year before it's release...this gets so annoying.
Shut the fvckup nobody cares what you say.
Ahomona Welfare Parasite

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
Heres a thought, why dont you go out and get a job and a life instead of watching tv 12 hours a day you fat welfare dependant pig who weakens the human race by spreading defective genes.

Perth, Australia

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomoana is a fvckwit wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fvckup nobody cares what you say.
MAKE ME, SPAS!.....ROTFLMAO...

Perth, Australia

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Ahomona Welfare Parasite wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a thought, why dont you go out and get a job and a life instead of watching tv 12 hours a day you fat welfare dependant pig who weakens the human race by spreading defective genes.
Oooohhhhh you are obsessed with me.....what a pathetic looser you are....lol..
Ahomana

Nerang, Australia

#6 Feb 10, 2013
meat curtains - meat curtains - meat curtains hahaha!

Since: Feb 13

Balmain, Australia

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
meat curtains - meat curtains - meat curtains hahaha!
I've still got the taste of your smelly meat curtains in my mouth.

More Australian dramas!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hannity angry at treatment by CBS in interview 6 min Gen more cash 1
News President Trump asserts immunity against defama... 11 min BillyG 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min Mabinogi 313,682
News 'Hot Bench,' Created by Judge Judy Sheindlin, I... (Feb '14) 6 hr COLONY in a COUNTRY 8
News Former Y&R Star Michael Muhney Comes Clean Abou... 22 hr ada 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Knox, OJ Simpson and Our Fasc... 23 hr Steve Eller 5
News Courtney Love Will Star in a Lifetime Menendez ... 23 hr Steve Eller 12
More from around the web