People: Backstreet Boy reports theft

Mar 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hometown Annapolis

A member of the Backstreet Boys pop music group tells police that $120,000 in jewelry was stolen from a Stone Mountain hotel where he and his wife were staying.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

I don't think I'd want to stay at the EVERGREEN MARIOTT RESORT until I saw a news article reporting that the entire housekeeping staff had been fired. You can go ahead and blame a half-century of Keynesian Economics for shit like this, because now there are people who feel entitled to anything that they can get their hands on...not to mention that they are apparently STUPID enough to think that they can give back some of the items without it being obvious that they have them all.
bart simpson

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

what idiot would leave jewelry laying around in a motel? the maids should all be fired, this way you will know you got the right one

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

*flushes these posers down the toilet of stink surrounded guck and smell with evil rotten stench *

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••