Same-Sex Couple Pay More of Their Wed...

Same-Sex Couple Pay More of Their Wedding Bills Than Straight Couples

There are 12 comments on the WLTI-FM Syracuse story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Same-Sex Couple Pay More of Their Wedding Bills Than Straight Couples. In it, WLTI-FM Syracuse reports that:

Same-sex couples are more likely to pay for the majority of a wedding themselves, according to a survey by wedding site TheKnot.com and gay news source The Advocate .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTI-FM Syracuse.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2013
My wife and I paid for our wedding ourselves; did it for right around $5000.00. We were gifted the cakes, the music, and the wedding planner, and had a potluck reception, no alcohol (we'd have paid mucho for a security guard, deposit, etc., so we eighty-sixed that idea and had Martinelli's). The $5000.00 also included the rental of the facility, the officiant's fee, her wedding dress (gorgeous!) and my grey suit, flowers, honeymoon, table favors and decorations, as well. It CAN be done, we also had wedding planning software that came in SO handy!
chomikuj

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 4, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
Well, duh...that's because their parents disowned them when they decided two turn queer!!!
Can't blame them for that.
Christopher Thrawn

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
Well, duh...that's because their parents disowned them !
What parent would disown their child for their sexual orientation? You love your child, you gave them birth.

Since: Jan 10

Pataskala, OH

#5 Jul 4, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
Well, duh...that's because their parents disowned them when they decided two turn queer!!!
two?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#6 Jul 5, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
The level of stupidity you bigots display is almost mind boggling.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Jul 5, 2013
chomikuj wrote:
<quoted text>Can't blame them for that.
I can sure blame you for lying and making up false names every 5 minutes, coward.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Christopher Thrawn wrote:
<quoted text>What parent would disown their child for their sexual orientation? You love your child, you gave them birth.
maybe not disowned but they sure aren't happy about it
Rudy

Romania

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Christopher Thrawn wrote:
<quoted text>What parent would disown their child for their sexual orientation? You love your child, you gave them birth.
I taught my boys to like hot chicks! No boy of mine is gonna turn into a filthy rump ranger!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
I taught my boys to like hot chicks! No boy of mine is gonna turn into a filthy rump ranger!
Did you teach them to be pathological liars like you are, little cowardly liar?
JANINE YAQOOB

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
<quoted text>I raised my children right, they know better than two turn queer!!!
LOL.
JANINE YAQOOB

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
JANINE YAQOOB

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2013
You can't change your kid's sexual orientation. You are fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 32 min PelicanBreefs 42
News Dance Moms: Canceled by Lifetime 1 hr Fiero425 1
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 1 hr Ms Sassy 54
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 319,979
News Kim Zolciak Calls Her Parents 'Disgusting and S... 1 hr Fiero425 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 1 hr Devon 61
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 1 hr Trump is a joke 1,193
More from around the web