History Channel star cited for disord...

History Channel star cited for disorderly conduct during Erie visit

There are 52 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 31, 2013, titled History Channel star cited for disorderly conduct during Erie visit. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

The star of the History Channel show, "Counting Cars," left Erie recently with a disorderly conduct citation after Erie International Airport police accused him of raising a ruckus over lost luggage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Long Dong Dan

Erie, PA

#24 Aug 2, 2013
Breasts for babies wrote:
I wish I knew the count was here...
I would love for him to make another baby with me.
To hell with the count...I can help you out with that......
Disappointed

Cleveland, OH

#25 Aug 2, 2013
I was in town for the Roar and I saw Danny. Went up to him and he said "I'm not him, I get mistaken for him all the time." Now I find out it really was him, won't watch his show again.
David Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#26 Aug 2, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
I was in town for the Roar and I saw Danny. Went up to him and he said "I'm not him, I get mistaken for him all the time." Now I find out it really was him, won't watch his show again.
That's because you are a big douche bag. Now get back to Ohio, we don't want your kind here. You are a no good POS. Thank you for listening, now have a wonderful Crosby Day.
notall libs are idiots

Erie, PA

#27 Aug 2, 2013
456djs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! A c-list reality show grease monkey, whose name no one will remember in five years, won't come back to Erie? And he'll tell all his rich and powerful friends to stay away?
Lawdy, what is we gonna do?

Damn. I was hoping for ChumLee and the Old Man next year.
David Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#28 Aug 2, 2013
notall libs are idiots wrote:
<quoted text>.
Damn. I was hoping for ChumLee and the Old Man next year.
ChumLee is my step father. I think I can get him here next year, maybe the old man also. My Momma Gertrude would like to see Chum again, maybe I could get a baby brother.
I was there

Erie, PA

#29 Aug 3, 2013
theheatison wrote:
Nice.
This guy will never be back, and I'm sure he'll pass the word.
Way to go Erie.
If he were any kind of class at all, he wouldn't have gone off in the airport lobby. I was in the lobby when it happened, the guy started kicking stuff, screaming and acting like a three year old who didn't get another piece of candy. The cop tried to talk to him and he just got worse.
If he wasn't someone who was famous, would he have been given a pass for this kind of behavior? Based on what I saw, the answer would be absolutely not.
I commend the airport police for what they did. He should have known better.
Chumlee

North East, PA

#30 Aug 3, 2013
Stay the hell in Vegas you pompous ass, I'll handle the women here. You listening Gertrude?
fact checker

Erie, PA

#31 Aug 4, 2013
Bravo wrote:
Congratulations to Erie airport for citing a man for being upset his luggage was missing, whilst it was behind the counter. My question is why his luggage was behind the ccounter.
proably because he didn't get on his original flight from vegas but his luggage did
lol

Erie, PA

#32 Aug 4, 2013
theheatison wrote:
Nice.
This guy will never be back, and I'm sure he'll pass the word.
Way to go Erie.
good they'll be less competition and we can ring the likes of vanilla ice back!!!
guess again

Erie, PA

#33 Aug 4, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
The "Count" was surprized I`m sure to see just how backward we are here in Erie.
Now lets analyze a bit, the missing luggage arrived here in Erie on the same plane as did the Count. His luggage was not at the baggage claim area where it was supposed to be, instead it was hidden behind some counter.
Now someone had to remove that luggage from the baggage transfer cart & place it behind the counter & NO ONE remembers doing that?
Are you kidding me? The real story is the Passenger got upset? Really?
Well "Count " I am sorry, but welcome to Erie Jerkwater International Airport & the clown troupe running it.
If the Airport Authority had any class they would rescind the fine & send it to him along with a SINCERE letter of apology signed by the mayor.
If this is an example of how visitors INVITED to erie are going to be treated.....move the rest of Waldameer up to the Airport so everybody can be entertained!
WRONG your beloved counts luggage was here before he was due to the fact that after he checked his luggage in vegas he proceeded to the airport watering hole, thus missing his flight. So while he was at the bar his original flight was enroute to the connection point along with his luggage. So after his luggage went unclaimed at the baggage belt in erie it was stored behind the counter, like everyones luggage that isn't picked up. know your facts otherwise your talking out your ass
Flint Westwood

United States

#34 Aug 4, 2013
guess again wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG your beloved counts luggage was here before he was due to the fact that after he checked his luggage in vegas he proceeded to the airport watering hole, thus missing his flight. So while he was at the bar his original flight was enroute to the connection point along with his luggage. So after his luggage went unclaimed at the baggage belt in erie it was stored behind the counter, like everyones luggage that isn't picked up. know your facts otherwise your talking out your ass
If what you post is correct...... "fine" ,but that was not the story being told on the day it happened.
guess again

Erie, PA

#35 Aug 4, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you post is correct...... "fine" ,but that was not the story being told on the day it happened.
I know how things get mis reported i can assure you ALL the details were not brought to light
notall libs are idiots

Erie, PA

#36 Aug 4, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that is possible. Someone checks a bag, and doesn't get on the flight? That would be a security problem.
guess again

Erie, PA

#39 Aug 5, 2013
notall libs are idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that is possible. Someone checks a bag, and doesn't get on the flight? That would be a security problem.
Not at all, you check your bag leave them as the airlines responsibility then proceed through the TSA checkpoint with nothing but your carry on......clearly you haven't flown and have proven your name to be false.....FYI I work for TSA ;-)
Tom Ridge

Erie, PA

#40 Aug 5, 2013
He should have stopped in the airport bathroom for some hot action with Larry Craig! Condition red!
Be my guest

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Aug 6, 2013
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he doesn't fly because he doesn't want to get felt up by you degenerate perverts of Team Sexual Assault.
Maybe you prefer to freefall from 10,000 feet due to terrorist activity but I don't.....what do you do for a living probably a doctor or lawyer right we all have jobs to do grow the f$&@ up if you don't like it DRIVE
wigwammuffdiver

United States

#43 Aug 6, 2013
When was the last time you asswipes stopped a terrorist at ERI? Keep feeling up the senior citizens and 18 and under girls. You know you and the pack of bulldykes that work there love it. You should be embarrased to work for an organization that is as ignorant as the TSA. Go get a real job.
Former Air Traveler

United States

#45 Aug 6, 2013
Well, should I believe a fabricated after the fact story by a TSA employee or the original version put out at the time of the incident. Sorry TSA Groper but I have witnessed too many like you in action at airports around this country to ever believe a word you have to say.
The fact nobody knew the Counts luggage was behind the counter or that anyone remembered putting it there makes your story a coverup for at a minimum the usual sloppy job you people perform if not some other reason probably south of legal.
Bing Crosby

Cleveland, OH

#46 Aug 6, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text> Buddy or Sopper as he is called in real life DOES NOT WORK and lives in his mother's basement. This allows him to spend ALL day posting idiotic comments on topix in the HOPES that he will be able to have a conversation with ANYBODY. His assbergers causes him to NOT be able to read social cues and so he remains a social misfit. Just a friendly FYI. If you have anything to add Mike let us know.
Anyone who chases an imaginary person around on Topix must be a nut case. Hello David Crosby?
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#48 Aug 6, 2013
Bing Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who chases an imaginary person around on Topix must be a nut case. Hello David Crosby?
An imaginary person wouldn't post his real name Mike Sopp. You shouldn't have done that. Have a great one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min ThomasA 315,269
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 50 min WasteWater 1,147
News Texas deputy facing charges in deadly altercati... 3 hr Fart mealtime 2
News The Latest: Trump says only crime is leaks 'aga... 10 hr Professional Opin... 25
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... Sun Stinky Cheese Man 176
News 6 JonBenet Shows and TV's Rush to True Crime: A... Sun Tex- 3
News Fox News favoured to land Sean Spicer if he opt... Sun non homo pheobie 14
More from around the web