What can we know about Jesus?

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

May 3, 2013 A boy kisses an icon of Christ as he prays during Good Friday at the St. Sava temple in Belgrade, Serbia.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

He is the symbol of todays culture....

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The_Baron wrote:
He is the symbol of todays culture....
You think Jesus would be happy if he was the world and culture today?

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus weeps what mankind is doing.

“Jebo sam Srbiju”

Since: May 08

Winnipega, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Scuk his dcik.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus weeps what mankind is doing.
Exactly!
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Everybody has their own beliefs. Personally I believe the Bible teaches us about Jesus. I believe He is the Son of God, the sacrificial Lamb of God who shed His blood for the forgiveness of my sins and the sins of all who will accept it through faith. We can learn much about Jesus through His teachings in Gods Holy Word, from the Old and New Testament. He is the Alpha and Omega, King of Kings, Lord of Lord. This is my idea on how we can know about Jesus.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right both...
VojnikCro

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

"The Messiah will come, and dead will arise from their graves, The dead in Christ shall arise first. And the Lord shall wipe the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor pain, neither crying and sorrow, for those things have passed"

Have hope in better times when Jesus returns. All the evil- albanian, bosnian, turkish muslim unbelievers, will be judged
VojnikCro

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Long live Serbia and its beautiful faith!
Dalmatin

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

VojnikCro wrote:
"The Messiah will come, and dead will arise from their graves, The dead in Christ shall arise first. And the Lord shall wipe the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor pain, neither crying and sorrow, for those things have passed"
Have hope in better times when Jesus returns. All the evil- albanian, bosnian, turkish muslim unbelievers, will be judged
What about the Jews ?
Taulant

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jews and Christians are supposed to be united, unfortunately jews don't like Christians much, exactly because of faith in Jesus, that's why jews sold him out, he was getting more and more "adoring fans" by his side. Everyone will be judged, Serbs too, but God will get hardcore on muslims.
Dalmatino

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

'will come and wake from dead'... my a55, Jesus was one of the greatest human beings to walk the earth and taught man real values. Talking about judgement day, rising from the dead is a fkn crock of sht and an excuse to do nothing whilst alive coz 'the day will come' pffff rtards..
Nandrelle

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jesus gave his life for the sins of humanity! And what do you people do, continue fighting amongst each other over stupidity! Makes you wonder why did Jesus even bother doing what he did! The planet and humanity needs to end once and for all! The best thing to do is just nuke the planet!
Taulant

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

cronazi, you didn't read The Bible, so be quiet. In New Testament, Book Of Revelation you will find that text. Why wouldn't He make the dead arise? It will be a great thing. Everybody who lost somebody will be united once again with that person. But before it happens, everyone must be judged first according to their deeds while they lived. Lord will give everyone a second chance, those who died young and innocent will live again. Those who were bad will vanish. It must happen, to rid the world of evil once and for all
Dalmatino

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I thought you only believed in the word of th Old testament, in any case death is a part of the natural cycle of life and 'the dead will rise' is only a metaphor not the literal, as is 'son of God'. Your 'bibles' logic is that nothing has to change whilst living, let's wait for death lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••