NAACP Image Awards 2013: Nominees Den...

NAACP Image Awards 2013: Nominees Denzel Washington, Vanessa Williams ...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 1, 2013, titled NAACP Image Awards 2013: Nominees Denzel Washington, Vanessa Williams .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Consider Denzel Washington as the pilot whose rescue of an airliner means the potential exposure of his vices in "Flight." That's one performance contending for outstanding actor in a motion picture in the 44th NAACP Image Awards , which NBC televises Friday, Feb, 1, from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

dylann hooper 4a

Newmarket, Australia

#1 Feb 27, 2013
my name is dylann i need news for friday and i am gread 4a and i am doing news reporter do now any news for friday fanfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 1 min davy 46
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 121
News Clinton says there is 'Hillary standard' for he... 6 hr spud 2
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 8 hr Aladdin 106
News Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are lea... 10 hr ANATITAN1 9
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 13 hr Augie 919
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr zef 311,487
More from around the web