Michael Jackson's Son Lands Reporter Role

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cool FM

Prince Michael, 16, is working for Entertainment Tonight, a daily tabloid TV show that claims it is the "most watched entertainment news magazine in the world". Prince Michael's first assignment saw him interviewing the stars of Oz The Great And Powerful - the upcoming remake of The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I find this a little strange. Why? He is only 16. I mean when Michael Jackson scandel breaks soon will he be reporting on his father's fraud by defending it? It seems like Jackson family are positioning him into this position for sympathy to the publc. Michael Jackson screwed over John Lennon and he won't be able to erase that from history once it comes out!
3150 Roberts Ave

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh, wasdat ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Television Forum right now

Search the Television Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,063
Jorge Ramos: 'No Government Should Be in the Bu... 40 min Amigo 1
General Hospital vet signs on to Fringe (Oct '09) 4 hr amw 2
Alison Sweeney Blogs: Jillian Michaels Is Tough... (Jan '13) 4 hr amw 41
Exclusive: Soap Queen Lauralee Bell Spoofs Paul... (Aug '12) 4 hr amw 7
'Cousins on Call' Get New 'Undercover' HGTV Deal (Sep '13) 5 hr Pamela Moore 134
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 6 hr MorninBone 590
•••
•••
•••