Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'

Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'

There are 2 comments on the The Montgomery Advertiser story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Laborers trek for gold in 'Bamazon'. In it, The Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

For some Alabamians, traveling out of the state would be leaving their comfort zone.So for eight out-of-work construction workers, there needed to be a good reason to leave the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montgomery Advertiser.

been there

Birmingham, AL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
a bunch of overrated self rightous rednecks, that thinks the world belongs to them, going somewhere they dont belong and destroying someone elses country in search of gold. Lets see where have I heard this story before

Birmingham, AL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I agree with been there. This happened before with the American Indians. Anybody who thinks these bamazon guys are heros, are nothing more then failures their self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump apologizes, but also calls crude remarks ... 8 min INFIDEL 891
News TV Fashion: Abby Sciuto from 'NCIS' (CBS) - Goo... (Nov '07) 19 min Lbz 29
News Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clint... 39 min Le Jimbo 67
News Trump Jr. Suggested Women Who Can't Handle Hara... 59 min God bless America 73
News Voters agree media biased against Donald Trump 2 hr Trump Dumped 7
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr chuckles 1,017
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr zef 312,174
More from around the web