Fall from grace

Mar 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: therecord.com

Justin Bieber performs live on stage at 02 Arena last week in London, England, where his 19th birthday party plans were scuttled, he showed up late for one concert and lashed out at a paparazzi.

Comments
1 - 20 of 105 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Actually, it was Michael Joseph Jackson that fell from grace. And he will continue to be as dead as a door nail. Karma got him.
thelma diggs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

This Autone copying MJ. You got to have Grace to Fall from Grace. There is nothing graceful about this man. Look at the expressionn on his face when he gets man. He needs help.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Obviously, the new king of popular music and dance gets a lot of criticism from fans of the dead, Michael Joseph Jackson because of pure hatred and insane jealousy. King Justin is way superior and has amassed five number one albums since 2009. Again, with hits like 'Boyfriend' and 'As Long As You Love Me' on hit radio, Justin is riding high while the dead Michael Joseph Jackson continues to decay in his filthy grave. If anyone ever fell more from grace, it was the pedophile Michael Joseph Jackson. Low compact disc sales, zero radio play sealed his laughable fate as 'Wacko Jacko'
Mary

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Obviously, the new king of popular music and dance gets a lot of criticism from fans of the dead, Michael Joseph Jackson because of pure hatred and insane jealousy. King Justin is way superior and has amassed five number one albums since 2009. Again, with hits like 'Boyfriend' and 'As Long As You Love Me' on hit radio, Justin is riding high while the dead Michael Joseph Jackson continues to decay in his filthy grave. If anyone ever fell more from grace, it was the pedophile Michael Joseph Jackson. Low compact disc sales, zero radio play sealed his laughable fate as 'Wacko Jacko'
Michael was in show business from the age of 5-50. Bieber has only been the game 4 years. He did fine until he turned 18 and broke up with his girlfriend and he is losing popularity.

You try to blame MJ fans for his problems. Did MJ fans boo him for being late at his own concert? No it was HIS fans. Michael was never booed in his entire career. Did MJ fans make Bieber throw up, faint, fight, get speeding tickets or smoke weed? No those were his choices. He's made the human mistakes of fame.

One thing is for sure, if he loses his career, there won't be any tributes or Cirque shows in his honor. His time is ending. Time for the next pop package to market. He's pissing off the parents now and canceling shows due to poor ticket sales. I feel sorry for the kid. That's how the media is. They love you then take you down. Two months ago, they were asking could he replace Michael and we all know that was a big hell no. Oprah used him for ratings. Now two months later, the press is all over him. He'd better wise up. This happens to every celebrity. They use you then throw you away.

You are not a fan anyway. Dumb a**!

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was in show business from the age of 5-50. Bieber has only been the game 4 years. He did fine until he turned 18 and broke up with his girlfriend and he is losing popularity.
You try to blame MJ fans for his problems. Did MJ fans boo him for being late at his own concert? No it was HIS fans. Michael was never booed in his entire career. Did MJ fans make Bieber throw up, faint, fight, get speeding tickets or smoke weed? No those were his choices. He's made the human mistakes of fame.
One thing is for sure, if he loses his career, there won't be any tributes or Cirque shows in his honor. His time is ending. Time for the next pop package to market. He's pissing off the parents now and canceling shows due to poor ticket sales. I feel sorry for the kid. That's how the media is. They love you then take you down. Two months ago, they were asking could he replace Michael and we all know that was a big hell no. Oprah used him for ratings. Now two months later, the press is all over him. He'd better wise up. This happens to every celebrity. They use you then throw you away.
You are not a fan anyway. Dumb a**!
Michael Joseph Jackson was NOT in show business in 1963 at five years old, floon. No recording contract at that time or concerts. In fact, all he was doing was milking his mama's huge black titty and being smacked around by Joseph Jackson. In 1968, The Jackson Five made a couple singles for the Steeltown label that went nowhere. It wasn't until 1970 that the twelve year old, Michael Joseph Jackson sung on his first hit,'I Want You Back' Anyhow, he had to share lead vocal duties with the real singer of The Jackson Five and The Jacksons, his brother Jermaine. It is interesting to note that Michael was the same age as Jordan Chandler in 1970. The disgusting pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson molested him in 1993 and destroyed his own career. King Justin is just getting criticized in certain internet media sites. He still debuted at number one with his latest compact disc,'Believe Acoustic' How about all Michael Joseph Jackson's pathetic failures, floon?

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

BTW. I do not see tributes or honor for the filthy dead pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson. Instead, I see the greedy Jackson's selling off Michael Joseph Jackson in a huge garage sale in order to pay off debts that the wicked molester left behind before death. Of course, Katherine Jackson has pocketed untold millions from her abused sloth of a son and actually has the gall to go after AEG for the ridiculous wrongful death suit. Pedophile Michael Joseph Jackson died a drug addict and overdosed himself using the services of the money hungry, Dr Conrad Murray. He will soon be out of jail and free to publish his international best selling hardcover book on the death of Michael Joseph Jackson.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Poor JB falling from grace at 19. A has been by 21?

When the time come, let's hope that he doesn't resort to making up stories like so many has beens do.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
Poor JB falling from grace at 19. A has been by 21?
When the time come, let's hope that he doesn't resort to making up stories like so many has beens do.
Really?
King Justin just got over a flu and was touring in a strange country outside the United States. Besides, his latest disc 'Believe Acoustic' gave him his filth straight number one compact disc since his incredible debut in 2009. King Justin is still at his ultimate peak as an artist and has no failures unlike the dead pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson whose reissued 'Bad 25' was the turkey of the late holiday season. Of course, hateful floons like yourself are so quick to find any little thing on Justin to try and bring him down because you know that he is one step away from shattering Michael Joseph Jackson's pathetic forty year catalog that has already been beaten by eighties pop star, Prince. It is interesting to note that King Justin actually performed his London 02 gig while Michael Joseph Jackson dropped dead before he could dance through even one show. It has been documented that Michael Joseph Jackson had plenty of tickets available even on his opening night of his laughable engagement. Who is the has been? It sure is not Justin Bieber.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really?
King Justin just got over a flu and was touring in a strange country outside the United States. Besides, his latest disc 'Believe Acoustic' gave him his filth straight number one compact disc since his incredible debut in 2009. King Justin is still at his ultimate peak as an artist and has no failures unlike the dead pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson whose reissued 'Bad 25' was the turkey of the late holiday season. Of course, hateful floons like yourself are so quick to find any little thing on Justin to try and bring him down because you know that he is one step away from shattering Michael Joseph Jackson's pathetic forty year catalog that has already been beaten by eighties pop star, Prince. It is interesting to note that King Justin actually performed his London 02 gig while Michael Joseph Jackson dropped dead before he could dance through even one show. It has been documented that Michael Joseph Jackson had plenty of tickets available even on his opening night of his laughable engagement. Who is the has been? It sure is not Justin Bieber.
JB comes from a country outside of the USA, so quit with the lame excuses.

He fell from grace because he is not coping.

Michael Jackson had a very long, hard and steady rise to fame, it didn't happen overnight for him like it has for Bieber.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson had a very long, hard and steady rise to fame, it didn't happen overnight for him like it has for Bieber.
Canada is right on the border of North America, floon. Besides, King Justin completed his concert in London and was only late because of the stage prop set up wasn't completed in time for him to perform. Quite different than the pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson missing rehearsals and then dying in his own filth without even doing one concert at 02. I suppose the #1 success of four hit singles in 1970 with The Jackson Five wasn't an overnight sensation? I beg to differ. But by 1973, The Jackson Five took a nose dive in sales and popularity and were considered has beens in the bubble gum pop world with no number albums to speak of until Quincy Jones produced 'Thriller' with hired studio musicians, Michael Joseph Jackson being told what and how to sing on his breakthrough compact disc in 1983. He spent a good decade as a has been before international fame. Of course, Michael Joseph Jackson took his sweet time with all his inferior follow ups including the original release of 'Bad' and sales never matched Quincy Jones one big achievement with Michael basically the lead vocalist. May I remind you that Prince wrote, produced and played instruments on every compact disc he ever released, just like King Justin.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

The recent failures of the dead Michael Joseph Jackson resulted in low sales and fading chart performances on the billboard top 200 album charts. Say goodbye to the faded musical legacy of Michael Joseph Jackson who first saw his fortunes wane in 1993 when he decided to suck Jordan Chandler's throbbing young penis on numerous occasions while completely nude as a jaybird.

Failures Of The Deceased Chicken Hawk:

Blood On The Dance Floor
Invincible
Thriller 25
Number Ones
Michael
The Essential Michael Jackson
Immortal
Bad 25
Joy Division

Kirriemuir, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Your something, maybe even credit wise but your not an Angel.

A right kangaroo court this is, Jackson had a weird manner about him but it does not mean he was like that, please remember he was forced to dance as a child along with his siblings, he missed out on much of his childhood.

I believe he only wanted to relive his childhood as an adult and he IMO treated other kids very well, he was the victim of greed and some gladly jump on that greedy bandwagon to take and try to take all they could from this once mega millionaire.

McCaulay Culkin even testified as a child that Jackson had never acted untoward.
There are some very sad , greedy and devious people out there.

Jackson was despised by many , jealous of his mega achievements.

I want no part of these Kangaroo courts, full of spite, hate, malice and bias.
Sad

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It's sad that some can't handle the pressures of being famous. It's tragic that you can be wonderful all your life and mess up really bad near the end and that is what they will remember and then doubt every wonderful thing you ever did. Owww!
:(
Sad

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your statements. The kid is young and he had a tough start until he was discovered. When Oprah discovers you you've got a real chance. He had his chance and fell from grace, but he's young enough to learn from his mistakes and make it BETTER. Simple as that. That many fans will never judge him harshly enough to have him be out of the game yet. Brittney is prime example. She's still got a ways to go and so does JB, but he has all the potential and opportunity to make it work.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Joy Division wrote:
Your something, maybe even credit wise but your not an Angel.
A right kangaroo court this is, Jackson had a weird manner about him but it does not mean he was like that, please remember he was forced to dance as a child along with his siblings, he missed out on much of his childhood.
I believe he only wanted to relive his childhood as an adult and he IMO treated other kids very well, he was the victim of greed and some gladly jump on that greedy bandwagon to take and try to take all they could from this once mega millionaire.
McCaulay Culkin even testified as a child that Jackson had never acted untoward.
There are some very sad , greedy and devious people out there.
Jackson was despised by many , jealous of his mega achievements.
I want no part of these Kangaroo courts, full of spite, hate, malice and bias.
Michael Joseph Jackson's siblings were also forced to dance but never desired the need to sleep with passed out nude boy lovers in the buff. Mac was 'home alone' with Michael Joseph Jackson and today is a hopeless drug addict awaiting death.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sad wrote:
It's sad that some can't handle the pressures of being famous. It's tragic that you can be wonderful all your life and mess up really bad near the end and that is what they will remember and then doubt every wonderful thing you ever did. Owww!
:(
Who would ever be sad over a filthy pedophile dancer like Michael Jackson? His death wasn't tragic, it was cause for celebration.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who would ever be sad over a filthy pedophile dancer like Michael Jackson? His death wasn't tragic, it was cause for celebration.
nobody would be sad if you left this forum..spammer...get out..go away...rollout..
Interesting

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Excuse me, but I was speaking about JB and Brittney and didn't change the topix to MJ. I believe he was a troubled soul and I hope he gets what he deserves in after life. Is there any reason to be so rude? Matters not since I was only testing the proxie.:)

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but I was speaking about JB and Brittney and didn't change the topix to MJ. I believe he was a troubled soul and I hope he gets what he deserves in after life. Is there any reason to be so rude? Matters not since I was only testing the proxie.:)
I'm not being rude but King Justin really doesn't have any troubles because he is still very young and Britney seems to have gotten help from her family, which Michael Joseph Jackson never had. You seem to still believe that the pedophile dancer, Michael Joseph Jackson was a wonderful performer though. But in reality, he was a fake. He only cared about himself and paid numerous boys for hops in the hay, his white lizard body slobbering all over them like a snake. He was an evil, manipulative drag queen.

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>nobody would be sad if you left this forum..spammer...get out..go away...rollout..
I am not going anywhere until Michael Joseph Jackson's laughable legacy is driven even further into the ground. Better get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••