Out of Left Field Video: Jake and the...

Out of Left Field Video: Jake and the Fatman TV Show Intro

There are 1 comment on the The Cardboard Connection story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Out of Left Field Video: Jake and the Fatman TV Show Intro. In it, The Cardboard Connection reports that:

From 1987-1992 veteran district attorney "Fatman" McCabe solved cases with the help of his easy going private investigator partner Jake Styles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cardboard Connection.

Nick Richards

Fremont, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
For the whole 5 years, Jake and Fatman gave the pure entertainment for all its avid viewers! This show provides all the viewers/fans the best mix of amusement with great action scenes! I love both Will Conrad and Joe who really put justifications to their roles and can be considered as one the finest actors during the late 80s! This show gave also the viewers a chance to look the beautiful place of Hawaii and LA. Missing this show made me decided to place an order at http://www.dvdbooth.com/DVD_BOX_SETS/Jake_and... . The company made a constant follow up on all of my inquires which gave me the feel of ease regarding this order. When my package arrived, it came in good shape and what’s best it has all the complete episodes with good quality definitely. Worth recommended for those who are looking for a good copy of this TV series. Now, I can always relive all these funny moments from 1987–1992 of this absolutely amazing show of all time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 3 hr heatherk79 46
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr June VanDerMark 320,262
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 10 hr YouDidntBuildThat 94
News Past SNL Performers, Staff Sign Statement Suppo... 13 hr Ronald 2
News Kim Zolciak-Biermann & Kenya Moore Waste No Tim... 15 hr Fiero425 1
News Phaedra Parks Just Started Another New Side Hustle 16 hr Fiero425 1
News CBS News fires Charlie Rose following sex alleg... 17 hr Non Reactionary 1
More from around the web