How to apply to be on the Canadian Deal or No Deal

Full story: SooToday

NEWS RELEASE GLOBAL TELEVISION ************************* Global Television announces contestant application details for exclusive Canadian edition of "Deal or No Deal" with host Howie Mandel TORONTO, Oct.
Comments
1 - 20 of 1,608 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
First Prev
of 81
Next Last
Keith Knutsson

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2006

Judged:

That is a very good tv show. Keith Knutsson
Cheryl Ashton

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

This would be a dream come true!
Doris Tite

Laval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

Hello, I would like to be a contestant on your Canadian show.
Hoping I will hear from you with a positive answer,
I remain
Yours truly,
Doris Tite
Christine Fraser

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

I saw the host of the show doing a comedy show when
I was eleven years old and I thought he was incredible comedian an now he has this top show, it would be a dream of mine to meet and be a contestent
on his show. There is a family at my workplace that
is going through a very tough time, as there older
son had been diagnosed with the rare form of
leukemia and I would like to help this family out.
Also, some good luck would be great if it came
my way soon, due to my own daughter being diagnosed
with an anxiety disorder and sensory disorder, we
could use the extra money to have some therapy for
her. Finally, I would like to meet HOWIE
BILL TOPPING

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

Judged:

FRI 9/06
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HOWIE, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL THE SHOWS OF DEAL OR NO DEAL.
I THINK ITS GREAT THAT THIS SHOW IS COMING TO TORONTO.
I WILL HAVE GREAT SUPPORTERS WITH ME IF I SHOULD GET ON YOUR SHOW.
Melanie Sorenson

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2006

I watch this show all the time. I love Howie Mandel and I think he is a terrific host. I would be off the wall happy if I were on the show!!
Mabe Ryall

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2006

I watch Deal or no Deal all the time.It would be a dream of a life time if I was on the show and won enough money to take my family to Disney World.I am recently widowed and it has been really tough on everyone. Hope to hear from you.
Sheila Thomson

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Wow!!!! Deal or No Deal coming to Toronto. I think Howie Mandel is the bestest! I would love to be on the show. To be able to pay off a mortgage and not have bills piling up each month would be a miracle. I can bring lots of supporters and I can guarantee I would not be boring.

But most importantly to meet Howie Mandel would be a dream come true. Hope to hear from you
Mary Azure-Laubmann

Thompson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

Hi!!!*Howie*
Meeting you would be awesome... being on the show would even be more awesomeeeerrrr!!! I am of Aborignal Descent, a qualified, educated therapist from Northern Manitoba. I have always wanted a family business of our own so that we could provide more productive and efficient work with people who are seeking help. We need a facilty that would meet the needs of the therapeutic/counselling services we as a family would be providing. Please call me!!! and tell me that I will get that opportunity by "you" making that ultimate call and saying Mary Azure-Laubmann "you" are the next contestant for Deal or No deal ...COME ON DOWNNNNNNN!!!!! Hey People!!!! I am allowed to wish and dream aren't I????
Anonymous

Prince Albert, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

I applied to be on Deal or No Deal Canada and have gotten 3 phone calls now with casting producers asking me questions. Has anyone else has this happen yet?
Janina Michalska

Roberval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2006

Hi Howie
My name is Janina and I am polish.
I'm happy that you are finaly coming to Canada.You are my favorite game show host, and I would love to have the opportunity to enter your show.I have been watching deal or no deal ever since it came out.My dream is to hear you say Janina (deal or no deal).If I where to get some prize money I would help my familly out,especialy my daugther she has skin cancer.As you can tell this show could help me out.Plese call me so that I can finaly meat you.
collette399

Petit Rocher, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2006

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
I applied to be on Deal or No Deal Canada and have gotten 3 phone calls now with casting producers asking me questions. Has anyone else has this happen yet?
Hi
I applied last week and got a phone call yesterday
they asked me questions and said to stay close to the phone the week of nov 20 if they call back then i will go to the live audition. email me at collette399@hotmail.com and we can swap what they asked. I am going nuts waiting. I hope i answered the right question.
anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

I was just wondering how long after you applied did it take before you heard something back? I have heard of one girl who definately has an audition scheduled already in Toronto. I don't know her but her husband works with my bother-in-law.
anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Anonymous wrote:
How long after you applied did they call?
Joanne

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

Anonymous wrote:
I got a voice mail back from them. when did u submit your application? I did mine on the first day.
Karla

Paradise, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

I applied on Nov 3...I received a call yesterday afternoon Nov 16...I was so excited!!! Hope I did okay but I know I stumbled on some of the questions. The lady told me the same thing...if chosen for an audition I will hear something the week of the 20th...
anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Karla wrote:
I applied on Nov 3...I received a call yesterday afternoon Nov 16...I was so excited!!! Hope I did okay but I know I stumbled on some of the questions. The lady told me the same thing...if chosen for an audition I will hear something the week of the 20th...
How did you apply? If by mail where do yu live.
anonymous

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Karla wrote:
that's great...good luck!!
Karla

Paradise, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

I applied on the internet. I live in Corner Brook, NL
anonymous

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Karla wrote:
I'm curious what kinds of questions did they ask???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 81
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Television Forum right now

Search the Television Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 16 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Eliot Shapleigh: Rick Perry border-troops order... 21 min War zone troops needed 7
'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 5 hr kizi 42
Hardcore Pawn Stars Spotted at The Pawn Company 10 hr Guns 17
Sen. Ted Cruz blasts 'True Blood' episode 10 hr Cat74 19
HBO Confirms Newest "Game of Thrones" Cast Members 10 hr Puerile 1
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 11 hr kadamson 1,141
•••
•••
•••