How to apply to be on the Canadian De...

How to apply to be on the Canadian Deal or No Deal

There are 1606 comments on the SooToday story from Oct 31, 2006, titled How to apply to be on the Canadian Deal or No Deal. In it, SooToday reports that:

NEWS RELEASE GLOBAL TELEVISION ************************* Global Television announces contestant application details for exclusive Canadian edition of "Deal or No Deal" with host Howie Mandel TORONTO, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

First Prev
of 81
Next Last
Keith Knutsson

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2006
That is a very good tv show. Keith Knutsson
Cheryl Ashton

Windsor, Canada

#2 Nov 7, 2006
This would be a dream come true!
Doris Tite

Longueuil, Canada

#3 Nov 7, 2006
Hello, I would like to be a contestant on your Canadian show.
Hoping I will hear from you with a positive answer,
I remain
Yours truly,
Doris Tite
Christine Fraser

Brampton, Canada

#4 Nov 7, 2006
I saw the host of the show doing a comedy show when
I was eleven years old and I thought he was incredible comedian an now he has this top show, it would be a dream of mine to meet and be a contestent
on his show. There is a family at my workplace that
is going through a very tough time, as there older
son had been diagnosed with the rare form of
leukemia and I would like to help this family out.
Also, some good luck would be great if it came
my way soon, due to my own daughter being diagnosed
with an anxiety disorder and sensory disorder, we
could use the extra money to have some therapy for
her. Finally, I would like to meet HOWIE
BILL TOPPING

Marion, SC

#5 Nov 8, 2006
FRI 9/06
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HOWIE, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL THE SHOWS OF DEAL OR NO DEAL.
I THINK ITS GREAT THAT THIS SHOW IS COMING TO TORONTO.
I WILL HAVE GREAT SUPPORTERS WITH ME IF I SHOULD GET ON YOUR SHOW.
Melanie Sorenson

Moose Jaw, Canada

#6 Nov 9, 2006
I watch this show all the time. I love Howie Mandel and I think he is a terrific host. I would be off the wall happy if I were on the show!!
Mabe Ryall

Shawinigan-sud, Canada

#7 Nov 9, 2006
I watch Deal or no Deal all the time.It would be a dream of a life time if I was on the show and won enough money to take my family to Disney World.I am recently widowed and it has been really tough on everyone. Hope to hear from you.
Sheila Thomson

Aurora, Canada

#8 Nov 11, 2006
Wow!!!! Deal or No Deal coming to Toronto. I think Howie Mandel is the bestest! I would love to be on the show. To be able to pay off a mortgage and not have bills piling up each month would be a miracle. I can bring lots of supporters and I can guarantee I would not be boring.

But most importantly to meet Howie Mandel would be a dream come true. Hope to hear from you
Mary Azure-Laubmann

Thompson, Canada

#9 Nov 11, 2006
Hi!!!*Howie*
Meeting you would be awesome... being on the show would even be more awesomeeeerrrr!!! I am of Aborignal Descent, a qualified, educated therapist from Northern Manitoba. I have always wanted a family business of our own so that we could provide more productive and efficient work with people who are seeking help. We need a facilty that would meet the needs of the therapeutic/counselling services we as a family would be providing. Please call me!!! and tell me that I will get that opportunity by "you" making that ultimate call and saying Mary Azure-Laubmann "you" are the next contestant for Deal or No deal ...COME ON DOWNNNNNNN!!!!! Hey People!!!! I am allowed to wish and dream aren't I????
Anonymous

Saskatoon, Canada

#10 Nov 11, 2006
I applied to be on Deal or No Deal Canada and have gotten 3 phone calls now with casting producers asking me questions. Has anyone else has this happen yet?
Janina Michalska

Alma, Canada

#11 Nov 12, 2006
Hi Howie
My name is Janina and I am polish.
I'm happy that you are finaly coming to Canada.You are my favorite game show host, and I would love to have the opportunity to enter your show.I have been watching deal or no deal ever since it came out.My dream is to hear you say Janina (deal or no deal).If I where to get some prize money I would help my familly out,especialy my daugther she has skin cancer.As you can tell this show could help me out.Plese call me so that I can finaly meat you.
collette399

Moncton, Canada

#12 Nov 15, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
I applied to be on Deal or No Deal Canada and have gotten 3 phone calls now with casting producers asking me questions. Has anyone else has this happen yet?
Hi
I applied last week and got a phone call yesterday
they asked me questions and said to stay close to the phone the week of nov 20 if they call back then i will go to the live audition. email me at [email protected] and we can swap what they asked. I am going nuts waiting. I hope i answered the right question.
anonymous

AOL

#13 Nov 16, 2006
I was just wondering how long after you applied did it take before you heard something back? I have heard of one girl who definately has an audition scheduled already in Toronto. I don't know her but her husband works with my bother-in-law.
anonymous

AOL

#14 Nov 16, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
How long after you applied did they call?
Joanne

Toronto, Canada

#15 Nov 16, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
I got a voice mail back from them. when did u submit your application? I did mine on the first day.
Karla

St. John's, Canada

#16 Nov 17, 2006
I applied on Nov 3...I received a call yesterday afternoon Nov 16...I was so excited!!! Hope I did okay but I know I stumbled on some of the questions. The lady told me the same thing...if chosen for an audition I will hear something the week of the 20th...
anonymous

AOL

#17 Nov 17, 2006
Karla wrote:
I applied on Nov 3...I received a call yesterday afternoon Nov 16...I was so excited!!! Hope I did okay but I know I stumbled on some of the questions. The lady told me the same thing...if chosen for an audition I will hear something the week of the 20th...
How did you apply? If by mail where do yu live.
anonymous

Burgessville, Canada

#18 Nov 17, 2006
Karla wrote:
that's great...good luck!!
Karla

St. John's, Canada

#19 Nov 17, 2006
I applied on the internet. I live in Corner Brook, NL
anonymous

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Nov 17, 2006
Karla wrote:
I'm curious what kinds of questions did they ask???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 81
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 33 min Le Jimbo 12
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 46 min Drilling for the ... 8
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr WasteWater 1,051
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 3 hr T-BOS 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 311,623
News Clinton aims to reframe 2016 debate 17 hr The WINNAH 1
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 18 hr Lawrence Wolf 48
More from around the web