Photo Flash Ashley Judd Stars in ABC's MISSING, Premiering 315

Dec 27, 2011 Full story: BroadwayWorld.com

ABC's MISSING will premiere on Thursday, March 15, 2012 from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET.

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Ashley Judd is a class act. Ashley is so talented and beautiful. It is always great to see Ashley in movies and on television.

Plamen Purlantov
dr fill

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Plamen-Purlantov wrote:
Ashley Judd is a class act. Ashley is so talented and beautiful. It is always great to see Ashley in movies and on television.
Plamen Purlantov
Do you know why her face is so F$$KIN swoolen and puffy now days? her bodys alright but when I get up to her face I scream holy F$$K!!!! What the H$$L is that!!!!!

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Plamen-Purlantov wrote:
Plamen Purlantov
Doesn't matter if she's beautiful on the outside, it's her inside personality what matters most which is vile and evil. As far class act goes, she got no class act as far dirty politics is concern. Standing for killing children knowing she has nieces and nephews yet talking about killing the "invaders" in a woman's body which happen to be another human being born inside a mother's womb. This village idiot should move to a different country and do us all a favor and bedridden herself from this great country we call land of opportunities. She can take her crucial beliefs and shove it somewhere it don't shine on and stick with her pointless acting. By the way, I've seen best looking women than this ugly skank could ever be. Plus these women happen to be beautiful inside and outside even way more talented than that communist lover Ashley Judd would ever be, end of story.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Photos of an ugly dumb broad and no class act too for that first post top dudes information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama, Modi cite breakthrough on India civil nu... 1 hr Lesane 6
Palin says she's - seriously interested' in 201... 1 hr Dr Wu 9
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 3 hr NorCal Native 45
Diana Davis earns honor at NATAS Emmy Awards 3 hr jamest 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ChickBrilliance 307,761
Bruce Jenner jokes, speculation highlight trans... 5 hr Joseph 3
The lowdown on Middle East rents: Don't get bay... 12 hr Hamad 1
More from around the web