While We Wait for the JonBenet Ramsey...

While We Wait for the JonBenet Ramsey Docu-Series, Here Are 7 More...

There are 18 comments on the E! Online story from Aug 31, 2016, titled While We Wait for the JonBenet Ramsey Docu-Series, Here Are 7 More.... In it, E! Online reports that:

With the 20th anniversary of the still-chilling-to-this-day murder of the 6-year-old beauty queen almost upon us, people close to the case are talking, the media coverage is ramping up and we've got at least two docu-treatments to anticipate, plus there's a Lifetime movie in the works. So, a public that's still hungry for answers is at least going to get more information, much of which will surely lead to new theories among the seasoned, new interest among the previously uninformed, and plenty of debates around the office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

RTIC

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2017
Rudy gets time off for good behavior and gets to drink wine and coke, eat pasta and be with friends. He has gotten a degree in history and has at least half of his sentence done

Does anyone watch Forensic Files or the L& Odor SUV shows?
Yeti

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 19, 2017
Throw away your television and do not watch the political channels, for sure.

Since: Jan 17

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2017
Books are great.
Rubio s Foam Partays

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 19, 2017
Yeti wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw away your television and do not watch the political channels, for sure.
But I hear Bill O'Reilly will be showing up as a judge on the toddler beauty pageant circuit....
Yeti

Seattle, WA

#5 Apr 20, 2017
Rubio s Foam Partays wrote:
<quoted text>

But I hear Bill O'Reilly will be showing up as a judge on the toddler beauty pageant circuit....
In a word, yuck.
T3xxy

Spring, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2017
KCinNYC wrote:
Books are great.
Books are clutter. I have containers of them to prove it. All going to be donated to either the library, a fundraiser for a shelter or Goodwill. Maybe taken to a used book store and just donated.
Let It Snow

Spring, TX

#8 Jan 23, 2018
Rubio s Foam Partays wrote:
<quoted text>

Then his book will be called Killing Jonbenet, but I won't read it.
Anonymous

Spring, TX

#9 Mar 21, 2018
KCinNYC wrote:
Books are great.
Gr8
I prefer movies.
yikes

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2018
Gruesome
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#11 Mar 21, 2018
Was OJ Simpson in town when it happened,,???
Psych

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2018
Very few black serial killers. They're usually more forward I guess.
Psych

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2018
OJ went to his own house and killed his wife and her boyfriend knowing full well he would be the primary suspect. Or thats what he was accused of. That doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer, according to my studies. A mean SOB maybe.

A serial killer kills for pleasure and to release a built up tension according to my studies. They will choose a victim where they have the smallest chance of being charged. That's how they keep doing it for years often never being charged.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 21, 2018
Psych wrote:
Very few black serial killers. They're usually more forward I guess.
Why is that? Any studies done on the Why of it?
Same with Asians and Native American.
Psych

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2018
Probably just genetic differences in general. Blacks have a higher rate of violence here and in Africa, but a lower rate of psychopathic serial killers. Asians are probably about like Europeans, or somewhat lower rate.

My main suspect for the little girls killer would be somebody afraid of a child molestation or rape charge although a serial killer was a theory for awhile.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 21, 2018
Psych wrote:
Probably just genetic differences in general. Blacks have a higher rate of violence here and in Africa, but a lower rate of psychopathic serial killers. Asians are probably about like Europeans, or somewhat lower rate.

My main suspect for the little girls killer would be somebody afraid of a child molestation or rape charge although a serial killer was a theory for awhile.
But if it were either parent, they are not stupid. They KNOW an autopsy would be performed, hence, findings of the eroded hymen. Not normal for a 6 yr old. Shows some abuse from the past.
Which logically tells me they needed to hide , get rid of the body. Then give her a "proper burial" later, off in some other place. Just act like the kidnappers never gave her back. Gone girl.

But that didn't happen. Her body stayed in the house. Her body was found. Which is why I gave more credence to a BDI theory....the boy wasn't bright enough to know an autopsy would be done.
And, I don't think the parents knew it was Brick "playing" with her, in the past.
Psych

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2018
Very sad the little girl died and the killer can't be proven.
Anonymous

Spring, TX

#21 May 5, 2018
Psych wrote:

A female had been abusing her for some purpose. Some say she would have had a dissociative disorder later on in life. Maybe she already did since she performed like a show goat. She would freeze frame. She as not miss America material, however. Neither were her mom or aunt. Lucky to even place
Blue Bottle

Aurora, CO

#22 May 5, 2018
SchITso.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Susanm 363,268
News 'Roseanne' cast looks ahead to 'The Conners' 53 min CAN the CONNORS 5
News Trump Derangement Syndrome may knock president'... 2 hr RacistLiberalHoll... 47
News Kavanaugh's accuser says she would testify unde... 5 hr POPS 405
News Kiss my grits: 'Alice' and Mel's Diner may be c... 6 hr Hummmm 1
News Ex-presidential adviser threatens to - blow whi... 14 hr King Georges Flea... 208
News Ga. officials looking for vandal who put 'googl... Tue Nathanael Greene 1