ABC Studios A Revolving Door Of Celebs As Jennifer Lopez, Drew...

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: ContactMusic.com

Who wasn't at the ABC studios this week? Ok, so we weren't, and to be fair most of the world were probably elsewhere too, but three huge stars that were included Jennifer Lopez, Ellie Goulding and Drew Barrymore.

Full Story
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Jenny ...I became Dylan Dog.I've already begun to do the job.I left music for many reasons.my only preoccupation is to obtain guns.I can help the victims of the paranormal.Maybe you've heard something about me.I'm not anybody in my life joking.2 Amerikaz Most Wanted is a trip.Jenny anyone.Only when I was drunk.I'm not crazy.And maybe I am.You know that better than me.Dylan Dog.Simply, I do not need any college.I do not need school.I do not need a diploma.I have proof.If you hear a story about me and you and others.I'm not mocking anyone in my life.And my trip?:)You have an interesting spots.I remember me Jenny.Please know that.NOBODY NEVER provoked.These are lies.lie.Trip.Misconception.Ub edicute the opposite of anything you hear.Something really think about you and how IHere foolishly.Thank you for you did not keep me in the hospital.Thank you Americans.American Dream.

http://www.stripovionline.com/DylanDog/Stream...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min The world is waiting 307,063
Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance 4 hr sarahomo 1
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 8 hr nOgOd 1,252
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 16 hr Switches 25
Cosby not finding support in black community 18 hr LLL 2
Pat Robertson: 'Racial Agitators' Need To 'Cool... 19 hr cnacer suxs 6
Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson 20 hr Give it a rest 13
More from around the web